Online Business Degree Programs
Business is powered by knowledge, experience and innovation. As industries advance, companies seek confident leaders to take charge of new business environments.
Earning an accredited online business degree gives professionals the edge companies look for in a today’s competitive workforce. TUW’s online business degree programs offer courses focused on practical studies in areas such as; employee relations, project management, marketing, operations, finance, supply chain management and more. Our students learn to apply academics to real-world settings and position themselves to achieve greater career outcomes.
Students benefit from our flexible learning platform and scholar-practitioner faculty members. Their experience coupled with a rigorous academic program ensures that graduates are prepared for today’s business environment.
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) Disclosure
*Disclosure: Touro University Worldwide has been approved for candidacy from the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) for the BSBA and MBA programs and is in the process of adhering to all ACBSP standards. Our goal is for both the BSBA and MBA programs to become accredited by ACBSP during Fall 2022. All new students starting Fall 2020-1 (Start Date: August 31, 2020) and forward are applying to the BSBA and/or MBA programs under the ACBSP standards. Please note the ACBSP accreditation does not change the status of the BSBA and MBA programs under the regional accreditation of WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC).
Undergraduate Business Programs
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration and Management
Graduate Business Programs
- Master of Arts in Industrial and Organizational Psychology
- Master of Arts in Public Administration
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Science in Business Analytics
Doctorate Business Programs
Radu Munteanu, PhD
- Earned PhD Economics from UC San Diego in 2007.
- Earned 2 masters degrees in Economics from University of Iowa and Central European University (in partnership with Essex University, UK).
- Extensive experience as a professor of business, economics, finance and statistics course both online and onsite.
- Published in peer-reviewed journals on topics such as macroeconomics, industrial organization, intellectual property, game theory and contracts theory.
- Experience as a reviewer for peer reviewed journals.
- Started teaching in the Touro system in 2014.
Roles at TUW
- Director of the School of Business and Management
- Community outreach is an important component in...
- Health psychology is a subset of mental health ...
- Finding the best online universities is a strai...
- Does social media cause depression? With more t...
- The best industries for project management incl...
Touro University Worldwide is accredited by the WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC). Touro College Los Angeles (Lander Campus) is a division of Touro University Worldwide.
For more information on WSCUC, visit www.wascsenior.org or write WSCUC at 985 Atlantic Ave., Suite 100, Alameda, CA 94501.