Online Master in Healthcare Administration
The healthcare system landscape is constantly evolving. New technologies, innovations and global pandemics create rapid growth, requiring the need of qualified healthcare leaders that can lead healthcare organizations. According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) employment for medical and health service managers, the field is predicted to grow 32% between 2019 and 2029, with a median annual salary of $100,980.
TUW MHA degree program develops adaptable leaders for ever-changing global healthcare environments.
The Touro University Worldwide (TUW) Master in Healthcare Administration (MHA) degree program is designed with employers and students in mind. The MHA program prepares graduates with the knowledge, skills, practice and competencies needed to become a leader in healthcare administration. MHA graduates seek leadership roles within hospitals, medical groups, home health, public health administration, private and non-profit offices, community-based healthcare, and long-term care organizations.
The MHA program incorporates multi-layered areas of study such as healthcare systems, marketing and communications in healthcare systems, heath information systems, epidemiology, finance management, and biostatistics. Upon graduation from the MHA program, students will have the knowledge, analytics skills and real-world practice needed for the job market in many of the Healthcare Administration career paths.
What makes this MS in Healthcare Administration program different?
- 100% online
- Affordable tuition
- Nonprofit Accredited University
- No residency required
- Finish in one year*
- No GMAT or GRE required
- Accelerated admissions process
- 6 starts throughout the year
- 8 weeks session
- Learn from scholar-practitioners with expertise in Health Care Systems and Administration.
*Degree can be earned in 12 months by those who take two courses per term for six consecutive terms.
Students can choose from the following concentrations:
Operations Management provides graduates of the Master in Healthcare Administrations with skills and knowledge to aid healthcare organizations reach their goals. Students are taught how to efficiently manage in healthcare systems by gaining an understanding of financial management, consumer marketing, and health information systems.
Health Informatics provides graduates with a foundational understanding of technology and systems within healthcare organizations. Graduates will gain skills and knowledge of technology in the healthcare system, application of data information and management of patient privacy and critical information.
Note: This degree does not lead to any form of licensure or certification.
TUW’s tuition is $500 per semester credit. A range of tuition assistance programs are available to prospective students to help reduce the out-of-pocket expenses associated with continued education, including scholarships and students loans. Many employers offer tuition assistance programs, so speak with your human resource representative to find out if additional financial support is available to you. TUW tuition assistance counselors are available to determine your eligibility for financial aid and other tuition assistance programs.APPLY NOW
The MS in Healthcare Administration curriculum is comprised of 12 courses (9 core courses and 3 concentration courses) for a total of 36 credits.
Students seeking to attend in TUW must meet one of the following criteria to be considered for admission:
- Have earned a Baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution with a minimum overall GPA of 2.5.
- Transfer student from another college/university’s graduate program in good academic standing (minimum GPA of 2.75).
Students, who meet one of the above criteria, will be required to complete the following steps in order to be admitted and enrolled:
- Submit an application to the University.
- As a non-profit organization committed to serving the underserved, Touro University Worldwide has waived the $60 application fee for all prospective students.
- Submit official transcripts from all institutions attended. Transcripts must come directly from the issuing institutions. Students who completed college coursework outside the United States must have their transcripts translated and evaluated. (See Foreign Credit for additional information.) Students are required to complete step 3 by the end of their first term of enrollment.
As a non-profit institution committed to serving the underserved, Touro University Worldwide has waived the $60 application fee for all prospective students.
- What is business analytics? It is the skill of ...
- An online healthcare administration degree from...
- Wondering how to transfer an associate degree t...
Careers for Graduates with a Doctorate Degree in Management – Concentration: Strategic Innovation and ChangeEarn a Doctorate degree in Management online at...
- There are many different types of effective lea...
Touro University Worldwide is accredited by the WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC). Touro College Los Angeles (Lander Campus) is a division of Touro University Worldwide.
For more information on WSCUC, visit www.wascsenior.org or write WSCUC at 985 Atlantic Ave., Suite 100, Alameda, CA 94501.