International Student Admission Requirements
Are you interested in becoming a part of our vibrant international online learning community? From application to acceptance, students from around the world will receive the admissions support they need to get started in their TUW program of choice.
General Admission Requirements
Admission requirements vary by program and degree level.
TUW requires the following information to be considered for admission into any of its programs and the information may vary by program:
- Completed application.
- As a non-profit organization committed to serving the underserved, Touro University Worldwide has waived the $60 application fee for all prospective students.
- English proficiency test scores.
- Students who attended foreign universities and/or secondary education institutions must have their official transcript translated and evaluated by one of the NACES (www.naces.org) or AICE (www.aice-eval.org )*approved evaluation agencies. The original evaluation must be sent to the Registrar’s office of TUW directly from the evaluation agency by the end of your first term of enrollment. Unsealed evaluation received from the students will not be considered official.
- Access to computer and internet.
Students must provide their official transcripts by the end of their second session of enrollment. (16 weeks)*
*NOTE: Due to COVID-19 students that are currently on a Provisional status for two consecutive sessions, will have an 8 week extension to submit their documents. Your deadline is June 29, 2020. Please contact your school and order the missing documents.
Students with conditional admission may register for one session (8 weeks) only with maximum of 2 courses and raise their GPA (2.3 GPA for Undergraduate Students, 3.0 GPA for Graduate Students, and a GPA 3.3 for Doctoral students). No future registration is permitted if the condition is not removed. (You may or may not be eligible for Federal Financial Aid depending on the number of credits attempted while having conditional admission status.APPLY NOW
English Proficiency Requirement
English is the language of instruction at TUW. Potential students can meet the English proficiency requirement by completing any one of the following options:
- Students whose first language is other than English are required to meet the English proficiency requirement by completing TOEFL (institution code: 3157) or IELTS.
- Present documentation for the equivalent of at least one year of secondary or post-secondary education in English.
- Completion through advanced intermediate level at any other accredited language program, to be assessed on a case by case basis.
- One semester of freshman composition with grade B or higher at an accredited U.S College/ University.
United States (toll-free): 1-888-586-5193
United States (toll call): 1-818-874-4104
International: [+1] 818-874-4104
- College Tuition and Fees
- Technical Requirements
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Online Degree Completion Program
- Associate Degree Admission Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree Admission Requirements
- Master’s Degree Admission Requirements
- Bachelor of Arts in Social Work Degree Admission Requirements
- Doctorate Degree Admission Requirements
- International Student Admission Requirements
- Non-Degree Seeking Admission Requirements
- Transfer Students
- Transfer Partnerships
- Business analytics is an essential element for ...
- Healthcare administration is essential to provi...
- A Bachelor of Business Administration with an a...