Bachelor’s Degree Admission Requirements
Whether you are starting your undergraduate degree or returning to higher education to complete your bachelor’s degree, Touro University Worldwide (TUW) offers an easily accessible learning platform for academic excellence.
Prospective students seeking bachelor’s degree admissions must meet one of the following criteria to be considered for enrollment:
- Be a high school graduate,
- Have successfully completed the General Educational Development (GED) test; or
- Be a transfer student from another accredited college or university in good academic standing (minimum GPA of 2.0).
Students must submit proof that they have met one of the above criteria to be accepted at the college or university.
Bachelor’s Degree Enrollment Requirements*
Students meeting the above criteria for admissions are required to complete the following steps for enrollment at TUW:
- Submit an application to TUW. TUW has waived the $60 application fee for all prospective students.
- Submit official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions attended institutions. Applicants who have not attended any post-secondary institutions are required to provide official high school transcript or GED. Transcripts must come directly from the issuing institutions. A maximum number of credits, dependent upon the requirements of the individual degree program, may be transferred from an accredited college or university. Course content from transferred credits must be substantially similar to course content required in the program. All final decisions regarding the acceptance of transfer credits are made by the TUW registrar.
Students who completed college coursework outside the U.S. must have their transcripts translated and evaluated by one of the NACES members (www.naces.org)**. Final enrollment decisions are made by the TUW admissions committee.
Students must provide their official transcripts by the end of their second session of enrollment. (16 weeks)**
*Additional admission requirements for the Bachelor of Arts in Social Work Program can be viewed here.
**NOTE: Due to COVID-19 students that are currently on a Provisional status for two consecutive sessions, will have an 8 week extension to submit their documents. Your deadline is June 29, 2020. Please contact your school and order the missing documents.
Students with conditional admission may register for one session (8 weeks) only with maximum of 2 courses and raise their GPA (2.3 GPA for Undergraduate Students, 3.0 GPA for Graduate Students, and a GPA 3.3 for Doctoral students). No future registration is permitted if the condition is not removed. (You may or may not be eligible for Federal Financial Aid depending on the number of credits attempted while having conditional admission status.APPLY NOW
- College Tuition and Fees
- Technical Requirements
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Online Degree Completion Program
- Associate Degree Admission Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree Admission Requirements
- Master’s Degree Admission Requirements
- Bachelor of Arts in Social Work Degree Admission Requirements
- Doctorate Degree Admission Requirements
- International Student Admission Requirements
- Non-Degree Seeking Admission Requirements
- Transfer Students
- Transfer Partnerships
- Disaster preparedness is a growing field as nat...
- A master's degree in human resource management ...
- HR professionals play a vital role in promoting...