Touro University Worldwide is committed to helping adult learners earn their degrees. That is why we’ve partnered with multiple institutions to make the process of transferring credits and completing your program at TUW even easier. In addition, TUW offers reduced tuition for students transferring from partnering community colleges and other institutions. Please speak with an enrollment counselor for more information.
- Amarillo College
- Collin College
- Del Mar College
- Lone Star College
- Maricopa Community Colleges
- Rio Salado
- Tarrant County College
Please click on the links below to view the transfer guide.
*The transferability of credits are subject to Touro University Worldwide transfer credit policies. Official transcripts are evaluated on an individual basis to determine which credits can be applied towards your TUW program of choice. Please speak with an enrollment advisor for more information.
- College Tuition and Fees
- Technology Requirements for Online Courses
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Online Degree Completion Program
- Associate Degree Admission Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree Admission Requirements
- Master’s Degree Admission Requirements
- Bachelor of Arts in Social Work Degree Admission Requirements
- Doctorate Degree Admission Requirements
- International Student Admission Requirements
- Non-Degree Seeking Admission Requirements
- Transfer Students
- Transfer Partnerships