School of Business and Management
The Edith Neumann School of Health and Human Services
- Bachelor of Arts in Social Work
- Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences - Health Care Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences - Health Education
- Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences - Long-Term Care Administration
- Master of Arts in Marriage and Family Therapy
- Master of Science in Health Sciences - Health Education
- Master of Science in Health Sciences - Public Health
View Our Programs
Online Degree ProgramsOnline education programs that meet
you where you are.
Find Out More
Benefits for Military StudentsMilitary students stand to benefit the most from the advantages of online learning.
Transfer to TUW
Transfer StudentsTouro University Worldwide will help you complete your degree.
Find all your Graduation Resources
CommencementAll of your graduation resources can be found on this page. From your cap and gown to graduation announcements and other Touro gear
Touro University Worldwide is accredited by the WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC). Touro College Los Angeles (Lander Campus) is a division of Touro University Worldwide.
For more information on WSCUC, visit www.wascsenior.org or write WSCUC at 985 Atlantic Ave., Suite 100, Alameda, CA 94501.