Information Literacy is the basis of lifelong learning and key to the academic success of students at Touro University Worldwide. The following PDF guides were created to assist students with navigating Touro College Libraries for the purpose of accessing course related materials in addition to providing the necessary tools to effectively and efficiently conduct research.
- Research: Learn to develop a research topic and prepare to locate information on that topic.
- Locating Materials: Learn how to find, evaluate and cite using different databases.
- Citations and Bibliographies: Learn how to avoid plagiarism by correctly using and citing information.
- Additional Library Resources:
If you have any questions, feel free to contact the Librarian at Touro University Worldwide directly.
Mary Smith, MLIS
Touro University Worldwide
- An academic advisor is an important component o...
- Do you need a degree to start a business? No. B...
- An AA in General Studies leads to higher-paying...