Master’s Degree Admission Requirements
If you are ready to make big moves in your career, then it is time for you to make big moves with your education. A master’s degree from Touro University Worldwide (TUW) can position you for greater job security, higher earning potential and new growth opportunities.
Prospective students seeking master’s level admissions through a degree or individual master’s courses through TUW must meet one of the following criteria to be considered for enrollment:
- Have earned a Baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution with a minimum overall GPA of 2.5.
- Be a graduate transfer student from another college or university in good academic standing with a minimum GPA of 2.75 on a 4.0 scale.
TUW will transfer up to 30 percent of the semester credits required to complete a specific master’s-level program from accredited institutions provided the transferred credits meet the same general content standards as the University course.
TUW Master’s Degree: Steps to Apply
Students, who meet the above criteria, will be required to complete the following steps in order to be admitted and enrolled at TUW:
- Submit an application to the University.
- As a non-profit organization committed to serving the underserved, Touro University Worldwide has waived the $60 application fee for all prospective students (excluding the Masters in the Marriage and Family Therapy [MFT] program, which has a $25 application fee).
- Students who attended foreign universities are required to have their foreign transcript(s) evaluated by one of the NACES members (www.naces.org)*. These evaluations must be submitted to the Registrar’s Office directly from the agency conducting the translation and evaluation. Please refer to the International Students page for additional information.
Students must provide their official transcripts by the end of their second session of enrollment. (16 weeks)*
*NOTE: Due to COVID-19 students that are currently on a Provisional status for two consecutive sessions, will have an 8 week extension to submit their documents. Your deadline is June 29, 2020. Please contact your school and order the missing documents.
Students with conditional admission may register for one session (8 weeks) only with maximum of 2 courses and raise their GPA (2.3 GPA for Undergraduate Students, 3.0 GPA for Graduate Students, and a GPA 3.3 for Doctoral students). No future registration is permitted if the condition is not removed. (You may or may not be eligible for Federal Financial Aid depending on the number of credits attempted while having conditional admission status.APPLY NOW
- College Tuition and Fees
- Technology Requirements for Online Courses
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Online Degree Completion Program
- Associate Degree Admission Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree Admission Requirements
- Master’s Degree Admission Requirements
- Bachelor of Arts in Social Work Degree Admission Requirements
- Doctorate Degree Admission Requirements
- International Student Admission Requirements
- Non-Degree Seeking Admission Requirements
- Transfer Students
- Transfer Partnerships