Master of Arts in Public Administration
TUW Online MPA Program
There is an increased need for leaders in the public sector. According to recent statistics about 550,000 federal employees prepare for retirement. This trend provides the demand for trained professionals in the public sector and for nonprofit professionals. The online Master of Arts in Public Administration is designed to provide graduates with the knowledge, skills, and competencies needed to excel in careers in the large and growing areas of Public Leadership and Administration, Non Profit Management and Policy Analysis in all types of nonprofit organizations, Private Organizations, and Government & Military organizations.
The online Master of Arts in Public Administration (MPA) at TUW is offered 100% online and can be completed in one year as fulltime students, The MPA is designed to help the student to enhance her/his ability to understand, analyze, and control the organizational environment to manage effectively and to promote positive change in the public and nonprofit sectors.
The program blends theoretical and applied concepts. The curriculum includes organizational governance, financial aspects and administration while also providing case studies and real world experiences for the current and future administrator. In addition, the curriculum, addresses areas of government administration, policy analysis, and administration of government agencies, and HR in nonprofit agencies.
What makes us TUW MPA program different?
- Very affordable tuition
- No GMAT or GRE required
- Finish in one year*
- 6 start dates throughout the year
*Degree can be earned in 12 months by those who take two courses per term for six consecutive terms.
TUW’s tuition is $500 per semester credit. A range of tuition assistance programs are available to prospective students to help reduce the out-of-pocket expenses associated with continued education, including scholarships and student loans. Many employers offer tuition assistance programs, so make sure to check to find out if additional financial support is available to you. TUW tuition assistance counselors are available to determine your eligibility for financial aid and other tuition assistance programs.APPLY NOW
Students must complete 12 courses, 11 standard courses and one three-credit capstone, taken last.
Students seeking to attend TUW must meet one of the following criteria to be considered for admission:
- Have earned a baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution with a minimum overall GPA of 2.5.
- Transfer student from another college/university’s graduate program in good academic standing (minimum GPA of 2.75).
- Students, who meet one of the above criteria, will be required to complete the following steps in order to be admitted and enrolled:
- DBA vs DMGT? Whether you earn a Doctor in Busin...
- Online education pioneer, founder of Touro Univ...
- The social work code of ethics is a set of guid...
- Trends in Physician Assistant education indicat...
- Crisis management planning is a critical role f...