Online Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
Touro University Worldwide now offers a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology degree online for professionals looking to develop a deeper understanding of human behavior and promote a holistic approach to mental health and well-being through treatment. Our program provides opportunities for professional and personal development and builds an academic foundation for continued education into one of our graduate-level psychology concentrations or clinical Master’s degree.
Curriculum aligns with the APA guidelines and goals for undergraduate learning outcomes and covers important topics that include learning psychology, developmental psychology, experimental psychology, social psychology and abnormal psychology.
TUW presents a flexible course of study by offering the psychology degree online. The degree is designed to maximize the number of transfer credits counted toward the degree, resulting in a shorter completion time.
Drawing on TUW’s exceptional professional practice faculty, students learn firsthand from industry experts who bring relevance to the classroom. Students can immediately apply the lessons learned in the classroom to their current job while preparing to advance their careers to the next level.
|Course Length||8 weeks|
|Total Credit Hours||120|
|Cost per Credit Hour||$400|
The psychology program is student centered in a number of ways. Class sizes are limited and more personal, so you receive more of your professor’s time. All TUW professors are carefully selected for their credentials and passion as an educator.APPLY NOW
The Bachelor of Arts in Psychology requires a total of 120 credit hours for completion.
- General Education (45 credits)
- Core Requirements (39 credits, includes a three-credit capstone)
- Electives (24 credits)
- Choose from one of the Concentrations below (9-12 credits)
The time it will take to complete the psychology degree online can vary. The duration of the program depends on several factors, including the number of credits accepted for transfer and whether or not students take time off between courses. Students who enroll full time (12 credits per semester for three semesters each academic year) can complete the degree in three and a half years. Students who enroll part-time (six credits per semester for three semesters each academic year) will complete the program in seven years.
Students seeking enrollment in the psychology program must meet one of the following criteria to be considered for admission:
- Be a high school graduate
- Have successfully completed the General Educational Development (GED) test
- Be a transfer student from another accredited college or university in good academic standing
- DBA vs DMGT? Whether you earn a Doctor in Busin...
- Online education pioneer, founder of Touro Univ...
- The social work code of ethics is a set of guid...
- Trends in Physician Assistant education indicat...
- Crisis management planning is a critical role f...