Online Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology with Concentration in Human Services
The Bachelor of Arts in Psychology with a Concentration in Human Services at TUW provides students with the skills necessary to pursue careers working with individuals in need. The concentration in Human Services allows students to work with a wide range of populations and in a variety of settings including mental health and counseling environments, the community, justice systems, hospital and health care facilities, and more. The Bachelor’s in Psychology – Human Services concentration in the BAPsy program provides students with the skills necessary to improve the lives of others in various settings, or to pursue graduate level courses in psychology, counseling, and social work.
The Human Services concentration is offered 100% Online, and students enjoy a self-paced learning experience in a flexible and affordable format.
What makes us different?
- Very affordable tuition
- 6 start dates throughout the year
- Professors with Real-World Experience
- TUW will transfer up to 90 semester credits*
*All transferred credits must be from accredited college/university, ACE/ National CCRS recommended, CLEP, DANTES, Excelsior, etc.
TUW presents a flexible course of study by offering the psychology degree online. The degree is designed to maximize the number of transfer credits counted toward the degree, resulting in a shorter completion time.
Drawing on TUW’s exceptional professional practice faculty, students learn firsthand from industry experts who bring relevance to the classroom. Students can immediately apply the lessons learned in the classroom to their current job while preparing to advance their careers to the next level.
|Course Length||8 weeks|
|Total Credit Hours||120|
|Cost per Credit Hour||$400|
The psychology program is student centered in a number of ways. Class sizes are limited and more personal, so you receive more of your professor’s time. All TUW professors are carefully selected for their credentials and passion as an educator.APPLY NOW
The Bachelor of Arts in Psychology with Concentration in Human Services requires a total of 120 credit hours for completion.
- General Education (45 credits)
- Core Requirements (30 credits, includes a three-credit capstone)
- Electives (30 credits)
- Concentration (15 credits)
The time it will take to complete the psychology degree online can vary. The duration of the program depends on several factors, including the number of credits accepted for transfer and whether or not students take time off between courses. Students who enroll full time (12 credits per semester for three semesters each academic year) can complete the degree in three and a half years. Students who enroll part-time (six credits per semester for three semesters each academic year) will complete the program in seven years.
Students seeking enrollment in the psychology program must meet one of the following criteria to be considered for admission:
- Be a high school graduate
- Have successfully completed the General Educational Development (GED) test
- Be a transfer student from another accredited college or university in good academic standing
- DBA vs DMGT? Whether you earn a Doctor in Busin...
- Online education pioneer, founder of Touro Univ...
- The social work code of ethics is a set of guid...
- Trends in Physician Assistant education indicat...
- Crisis management planning is a critical role f...