TUW’s Online MBA Program: What You Need to Know
The increasingly competitive business world requires more achievement to reach success than ever before.
According to the Graduate Management Admission Council, 95 percent of MBA grads are employed. But credentials aren’t the only requirement for employment. Today’s management has to be prepared to deal with the fast-paced landscape. Leaders also need to keep up with the latest trends. Pursuing your MBA online can have benefits for your career, but selecting the right program can be difficult.
In this article you will find vital information you need to know to make a decision about our online MBA program.
Flexibility and convenience
At TUW, we understand that you have other obligations, including work and family. Our MBA program is designed to accommodate busy professionals balancing a variety of commitments. To allow you to fulfill those commitments, our online platform enables you to study at a time that works for you. Our faculty is experienced in teaching online, so they are accessible to students studying away from campus, meaning you still get to build meaningful relationships with them and enjoy a rigorous academic experience.
Scholar-practitioner model of study
At TUW, our students learn firsthand from industry experts that bring years of relevant experience to our MBA program. Our instructors impart real-world, practical knowledge that is relevant and applicable.
Your own experience is invaluable to your education. Students are encouraged to share their practical experience to help the entire class grow.
Real-world experience also extends to our capstone project. This portion of the program requires that students apply all of their learned knowledge into a real-world organizational management situation.
You’re never alone at TUW. Our staff is committed to helping our MBA students throughout their entire time in the program. We understand that the nature of online study means students may be completing course work around the clock; we’re ready with 24/7 support. For students having technical difficulties, our online help desk is available to help troubleshoot, so you never have to worry that a glitch will derail your degree progress.
We have worked to make our admissions and enrollment process as simple as possible.
Students seeking enrollment into the Touro University Worldwide MBA program must meet one of the following criteria to be considered for admission:
- Hold a baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5; international bachelor’s degree students must see the section regarding international student admissions in the catalog.
- Graduate transfer students must be in good academic standing (minimum GPA of 2.75).
- International students must have a paper based TOEFL score of 500, or a computer-based score of 173, or an online score of 61. TUW TOEFL code is 3157.
Students who meet the above criteria will be required to complete the following steps to be admitted and enrolled:
- Submit an application.
- Submit official transcripts from all previously attended institutions. Transcripts must come directly from the issuing institutions. Students who completed college coursework outside the U.S. must have their transcripts translated and evaluated (see foreign credit for additional information).
Touro University Worldwide has waived the $60 application fee for all prospective students.
Students are required to complete Step 2 by the end of their first term of enrollment.
Students who attended foreign universities are required to have their foreign transcripts evaluated by one of the NACES members (www.naces.org)*. These evaluations must be submitted to the Registrar’s Office directly from the agency conducting the translation and evaluation. Please refer to the International Students page for additional information.
Tuition and Financial Aid
We are committed to making your degree affordable. For online MBA program students, the tuition rate is $500 per credit hour. TUW offers special reduced tuition for military, alumni and students of partnering institutions. To request more information, please contact an enrollment counselor.
All applicants may be eligible for financial aid through federal or institutional program. All students should complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to see if you are eligible for financial assistance. Students can also request a financial aid package from TUW’s financial aid office to get a better idea of your financial outlook.
We have been building online degree programs for more than two decades, and contributed to the success of many. Learn more about our online MBA program today.
- A Business Administration with a concentration ...
- Learning how to become an entrepreneur is chall...
- Professionals who excel in business hone their ...
- Industrial-organization psychology jobs are an ...
- Business analytics vs business intelligence: an...