Touro University Worldwide’s (TUW) Online Master in Business Administration (MBA) is designed to provide business professionals with real-world skills and knowledge they need to advance their careers in leadership and management positions.
The Master in Business Administration is 36-credits and can be completed in one year as a full-time student. The unique pedagogy in an online delivery method that provides you the flexibility to conveniently advance your education while maintaining busy schedules and family life. Moreover, the program is designed to provide students with the ability to customize their degree by choosing from ten (10) concentrations.
Earn an MBA degree that develops adaptable leaders for ever-changing global work environments
TUW’s online MBA curriculum is designed by scholar-practitioners and is directly applicable to the total business environment, allowing you to excel in various global industries in your area of interest. The program focuses on business skills including business communications, management across cultures, business ethics, accounting, management, strategic planning, which students can apply to their work environment in any industry, business and organization.
What makes TUW’s MBA program different?
- Very affordable tuition
- Accredited by the WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC)
- Approved for candidacy by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
- No GMAT or GRE required
- Finish in one year*
- Choose from 10 concentrations
- Doctorate faculty that are practitioners in the business world
- Six start dates throughout the year
- 8-week sessions
- Touro University Worldwide’s recent Alumni Survey indicates that The median annual income for our MBA alumni is $112,500
*Degree can be earned in 12 months by those who take two courses per term for six consecutive terms.
Graduates of TUWs online MBA can pursue employment opportunities in accounting, finance, marketing, operations, supply chain, Sales Manager, management analysis, general management, human resources in any industry, including healthcare, government, military, and the public sectors.
The degree program can open doors to a variety of careers in leadership. According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), successful careers include the following:
- Sales Manager: Directs and coordinates sales teams, sets goals, analyzes data and training. The Median annual salary is $ 132,290, and the growth projection is 7% between 2019 and 2030.
- General and Operations Managers: The Median annual salary is $125,740.
- Human Resources Manager: Coordinate and direct the administrative functions of an organization. They oversee the recruiting, interviewing, and hiring of new staff. The Median annual salary is $121,220 annually, and the growth projection is 9% between 2019 and 2030.
- Marketing Managers: Responsible for advertising and promoting products. The Median annual salary is $141,490 annually, and the growth projection is 10% between 2019 and 2030.
- Additional Management occupations jobs.
Note: This degree does not lead to any form of licensure or certification.