Online MBA Degree
Online MBA Degree
Educational technology allows students to take courses in a way that suits their needs. A computer and an Internet connection are all you need. The online business administration degree program is designed to give considerable control over the place and pace at which students complete their studies.
What makes the MBA at TUW different?
- Very affordable tuition
- No GMAT or GRE required
- Finish in one year*
- Choose from 10 concentrations
- 6 start dates throughout the year
- Touro University Worldwide’s recent Alumni Survey indicates that The median annual income for our MBA alumni is $112,500
*Degree can be earned in 12 months by those who take two courses per term for six consecutive terms.
Touro University Worldwide understands the demands at home and at work for professional adults, so we have structured this online Master of Business Administration degree program to allow students the flexibility they need to adjust their course load from one academic term to another.
The Master of Business Administration has many applications in businesses and organizations of all sizes. Demand is increasing for capable professionals who have a firm understanding of the theories, research studies and business models that may be applied to real-world businesses and organizations.
Strong interest in this respected area of professional education has created an additional demand for faculty and staff who understand higher concepts in organizational systems. MBA students are applying their new knowledge in almost every field including healthcare, business and government.
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) Disclosure
*Disclosure: Touro University Worldwide has been approved for candidacy from the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) for the BSBA and MBA programs and is in the process of adhering to all ACBSP standards. Our goal is for both the BSBA and MBA programs to become accredited by ACBSP during Fall 2022. All new students starting Fall 2020-1 (Start Date: August 31, 2020) and forward are applying to the BSBA and/or MBA programs under the ACBSP standards. Please note the ACBSP accreditation does not change the status of the BSBA and MBA programs under the regional accreditation of WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC).
TUW’s tuition is $500 per semester credit unit. A range of tuition assistance programs are available to prospective students to help reduce the out-of-pocket expenses associated with continued education, including scholarships and students loans. Many employers offer tuition assistance programs, so speak with your human resource representative to find out if additional financial support is available to you. Touro University Worldwide tuition assistance counselors are available to determine your eligibility for financial aid and other tuition assistance programs.
The curriculum comprises nine core courses including a capstone plus three concentration courses, totaling 36 semester credits. To provide students with more depth in the area of business administration that relates to specific goals, students select one of the nine concentrations that best relates to their aspirations.
TUW offers ten unique concentrations that allow professionals to target their course of study to meet their specific career goals.
Concentrations include the following:
Students seeking to attend in TUW must meet one of the following criteria to be considered for admission:
- Have earned a Baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution with a minimum overall GPA of 2.5.
- Transfer student from another college/university’s graduate program in good academic standing (minimum GPA of 2.75).
Students, who meet one of the above criteria, will be required to complete the following steps in order to be admitted and enrolled:
- Submit an application to the University.
- As a non-profit organization committed to serving the underserved, Touro University Worldwide has waived the $60 application fee for all prospective students.
- Submit official transcripts from all institutions attended. Transcripts must come directly from the issuing institutions. Students who completed college coursework outside the United States must have their transcripts translated and evaluated. (See Foreign Credit for additional information.) Students are required to complete step 3 by the end of their first term of enrollment.
- Physician assistant doctoral programs prepare s...
- Important tips for military spouses going back ...
- Learn how to become a youth worker. Earn an onl...
- These steps to resolve workplace conflict will ...
- An academic advisor is an important component o...
Touro University Worldwide is accredited by the WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC). Touro College Los Angeles (Lander Campus) is a division of Touro University Worldwide.
For more information on WSCUC, visit www.wascsenior.org or write WSCUC at 985 Atlantic Ave., Suite 100, Alameda, CA 94501.