Online MBA in Artificial Intelligence Management
The MBA Artificial Intelligence (AI) Management Concentration at TUW provides students with a unique blend of necessary skills and knowledge to pursue a management career in companies venturing into the AI arena.
Get Your Scholarship Today, Up to 30% off Your Tuition!
What makes MBA in AI at TUW different?
- Very affordable tuition
- No GMAT or GRE required
- Finish in one year*
- 100% online
- 6 start dates throughout the year
- Touro University Worldwide’s recent Alumni Survey indicates that The median annual income for our MBA alumni is $112,500
*Degree can be earned in 12 months by those who take two courses per term for six consecutive terms.
In this concentration, students have an opportunity to learn about specific organizational and managerial implications of AI on the business strategy and management, the challenges of delivering AI technologies, and the steps executives need to take to develop a strategy for their company.
The time to identify and strategies artificial Intelligence for your company is fast approaching as the technology is been developed in light speed and many companies are already using the technology to get comparative advantage on competitors. AI has implications for management and organizations. The concentration addresses those implication and provides students with the tools they need. During your study students will take a deep dive into the challenges AI can bring into the organization has well as the economic, ethical, business model and impact of AI technologies on the business.
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program at TUW can be completed in one year as a full-time student. The Master of Business Administration (MBA) develops and teaches business concepts, and hones vision and skills of working professionals to become future leaders, managers and visionaries in a variety of organizational settings.
TUW’s tuition is $500 per semester credit unit. A range of tuition assistance programs are available to prospective students to help reduce the out-of-pocket expenses associated with continued education, including scholarships and student loans. Many employers offer tuition assistance programs, so speak with your human resource representative to find out if additional financial support is available to you. Touro University Worldwide tuition assistance counselors are available to determine your eligibility for financial aid and other tuition assistance programs.APPLY NOW
The curriculum comprises nine core courses including a capstone plus three concentration courses, totaling 36 semester credits. To provide students with more depth in the area of business administration that relates to specific goals, students select one of the five concentrations that best relates to their aspirations.
TUW offers ten unique concentrations that allow professionals to target their course of study to meet their specific career goals.
Students seeking to attend in TUW must meet one of the following criteria to be considered for admission:
- Have earned a Baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution with a minimum overall GPA of 2.5.
- Transfer student from another college/university’s graduate program in good academic standing (minimum GPA of 2.75).
Students, who meet one of the above criteria, will be required to complete the following steps in order to be admitted and enrolled:
- Submit an application to the University.
- As a non-profit organization committed to serving the underserved, Touro University Worldwide has waived the $60 application fee for all prospective students.
- Submit official transcripts from all institutions attended. Transcripts must come directly from the issuing institutions. Students who completed college coursework outside the United States must have their transcripts translated and evaluated. (See Foreign Credit for additional information.) Students are required to complete step 3 by the end of their first term of enrollment.
- Physician assistant doctoral programs prepare s...
- Important tips for military spouses going back ...
- Learn how to become a youth worker. Earn an onl...
- These steps to resolve workplace conflict will ...
- An academic advisor is an important component o...