The right education is critical to increase your earning potential and start or advance your career in the field you want. According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, the average worker with only a high school diploma earns $712 weekly, compared to $836 for associate degree holders, $1,173 for bachelor’s degree holders and $1,401 for master’s degree holders. At Touro University Worldwide, you will gain the education you need for the career you want.
But the first step to choosing a career is understanding the possibilities. That’s why we have prepared career guides, which share what jobs are available, what those jobs entail, earning potential and more. Discover what roles are a good fit and how to achieve your career aspirations with the right degree.
Your future is waiting. Learn how to get started with Touro University Worldwide.
Health and Human Services
- Health Care Facility Director
- Department Managers
- Clinical Laboratory Managers
- Outreach Worker
- Residential Counselor
- Community Liaison Officer
- Substance Abuse Counselor
- Child and Family Social Worker
- Case Manager
- Industrial and Organizational Psychologist
- Employee Training Psychologist
- Worker Productivity Psychologist