Online Master’s Degree Programs
The pursuit of a master’s-level degree is a worthy endeavor. Advanced education correlates to career advancement in every field. A master’s degree also opens the door to lifelong learning. By earning your degree with Touro University Worldwide (TUW), you receive not only credentials, but the proud reputation the school has built over the years.
Benefits of a Master’s Degree Online
Advanced professional degrees are a valuable credential in a competitive workforce. Discover the many benefits of a master’s degree:
- Higher earning potential: According to the BLS, data consistently shows a direct correlation between your degree level and your earning potential. A master’s degree will set you up for higher earnings throughout your career compared to a bachelor’s degree.
- Career advancement: Employers are looking for highly qualified professionals to lead their workforce into a new global business environment. Open the doors to management opportunities by earning a master’s degree.
- Marketability: Graduate degrees foster a deeper understanding of traditional academia while building new skill sets that are highly sought after in the job market.
- A new challenge: Take on a new challenge that supports personal growth while you gain professional credentials with a master’s degree.
TUW Online Graduate DegreesTUW currently offers four unique online graduate degree programs. The school is accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Senior Colleges and Universities of the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC) to confer graduate degrees.
- Master of Arts in Dispute Resolution
- Master of Arts in Industrial and Organizational Psychology
- Master of Arts in Marriage and Family Therapy
- Master of Arts in Psychology
- Master of Arts in Public Administration
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Health Sciences – Health Education Concentration
- Master of Health Sciences – Public Health Concentration
- Master of Science in Human Resource Management
- Master of Science in Human Services
The Online Advantage
The advantages of online learning are numerous, and as technology advances, online learning will offer more and more benefits as an alternative to traditional education. Online education is affordable and flexible while providing the same quality education and level of instructor interaction as a traditional campus.
At TUW, online students receive ongoing support from advisors throughout their studies, dedicated to insuring student success. Each student has access to ongoing IT support and success counselors who can help with concerns that range from time management to course selection. We keep our class sizes small, too, so you receive more of your professor’s time and attention.
The flexibility of online learning is especially advantageous; working professionals can earn a master’s degree online without taking time away from work or other obligations. Career advancement is a driving force in furthering your education. Why not choose the option that lets you continue your career while you finish school?
If you’re interested in continuing your education with Touro University Worldwide, we invite you to contact an enrollment counselor.
- Chronic stress is can negatively impact our men...
- The TUW registrar helps students by providing a...
- Achieving diversity, equity, and inclusion in t...
- Earning an MSHRM in training and development is...
- There are many different types of therapists. A...