The Touro University Worldwide Doctor of Management (DMgt) is especially designed to serve the needs of working senior executives and top management with advanced theoretical analysis and research and applications skills necessary to perform their jobs as well as to critically understand and assess research reports in their areas and their work and is guided by Touro University Worldwide’s focus on professional graduate education.
Students in the program will learn to apply the Scholar-Practitioner Model to real-world research and take an evidence-based approach to problem-solving in managerial settings. Graduates of the program will possess a discerning understanding of how applied principles for business, organizational behavior and management systems can inform evidence-based practice.
The program will give students a comprehensive understanding of the theories and research needed to expand competencies in their current and/or future managerial/executive positions as they face the challenges of individual and institutional functions in today’s technologically sophisticated, media-connected, and culturally diverse global environment.
Students can use applied knowledge in the dissertation phase of the program to address any managerial area of interest including but not limited to Organizational Leadership, Business Management, Government and Society, Organizational Behavior, Global Business and Management, Strategic Management, Innovation, Enterprise Risk, Human Resources Management.
What makes this Doctor of Management program different?
- 100% online
- Affordable tuition
- Nonprofit Accredited University
- No residency required
- No GRE required
- Accelerated admissions process
- 6 starts throughout the year
- 8 weeks session
- Learn from scholar-practitioners with expertise in the industry.
Note: This degree does not lead to any form of licensure or certification.
TUW Doctor of Management features:
- Instructors themselves are scholar-practitioners actively involved in their own professional work, solving problems and improving performance to keep pace with major trends in today’s world.
- The program is designed to use a unique pedagogy in an online delivery method that provides students the flexibility to conveniently advance their education and still maintain busy schedules, work, and family lives.
- A convenient program course structure, including course assignments and research options that provide students the flexibility of completing their doctorates at their own pace.
In addition, the Doctor of Management is designed to enable students to gain a broader conceptual mastery of the Scholar-Practitioner Model of research in professional practice through a greater understanding of its subject matter, literature, theory, and methods. The program’s scholarly and professional activities are designed to advance the student substantially beyond the educational accomplishments of a Master’s degree program. The main goal of the program is to develop scholar-practitioners who understand how to integrate research as a regular component of professional practice and translate academic research into real-world solutions involving management at both the individual and organizational levels.
The program is designed to:
- Provide students with the professional skills and tools to design evidence-based solutions in their professional field.
- Provide a doctoral level environment that includes faculty research guidance, technology and learning opportunities that lead to the development of the research professional competencies needed to translate theory into practical solutions that lead to successful individual or organizational behavioral change and development in managerial settings.
- Provide a support system dedicated to student success at the Doctoral level
Doctor of Management Concentrations