The Touro University Worldwide (TUW) Doctor of Management (D.M.) in Organizational Leadership is a professional doctorate from a managerial perspective in a variety of areas including leadership, organizational culture and organizational design.
The D.M. doctoral degree program in organizational leadership provides students with comprehensive knowledge, critical thinking skills, and competencies in management, organizational design, and leadership theories to solve complex real-world business problems.
Students in the program will learn ethical decision-making, apply the Scholar-Practitioner Model to real-world research and take an evidence-based approach to problem-solving in organizational settings, contemporary issues in management, and leadership.
Graduates of the program will possess a discerning understanding of how applied principles for business, organizational behavior and leadership, and management systems can inform evidence-based management.
The program will give students a comprehensive understanding of the theories and research needed to expand competencies in their current and/or future managerial/executive positions as they face the challenges of individual and institutional functions in today’s technologically sophisticated, media-connected, and culturally diverse global environment. Students can use applied knowledge in the dissertation phase of the program to address any managerial area of interest, including but not limited to Organizational Leadership, Business Management, Government and Society, Organizational Behavior, Organizational Change, Global Business and Management, Strategic Management, Innovation, Enterprise Risk, Human Resources Management, and information technology.
What makes this Doctor of Management program different?
- 100% online
- Affordable tuition
- Nonprofit Accredited University
- No residency required
- No GRE required
- Accelerated admissions process
- 6 starts throughout the year
- 8 weeks session
- Learn from scholar-practitioners with expertise in the industry.
Note: This degree does not lead to any form of licensure or certification.
The TUW Doctor of Management concentration in Organizational Leadership has several unique features:
- Instructors themselves are scholar-practitioners actively involved in their own professional work, solving problems and improving performance to keep pace with major trends in today’s world.
- The program is designed to use TUW’s unique pedagogy and online delivery method that allows students to conveniently advance their education and still maintain busy schedules, work, and family lives.
- A convenient program course structure, including course assignments and research options that provide students the flexibility of completing their doctorates at their own pace.
The program is designed to:
- Provide students with the professional skills and tools to design evidence-based management solutions in their professional area of interest.
- Provide a doctoral-level environment that includes faculty research guidance, technology, and learning opportunities that lead to developing the professional research competencies needed to translate theory into evidence based managerial solutions. .
- Provide a support system dedicated to student success at the Doctoral level.