Non-Degree Seeking Admission Requirements
Students who wish to enroll in courses pertaining to their personal interest without the intention to pursue a degree may apply as a non-degree seeking student:
- Fill out the university application for admission form.
- Provide proof of high school graduation (to be an undergraduate non-degree seeking student) or proof of undergraduate degree (to be a graduate non-degree seeking student).
- Understand that acceptance in this category does not constitute acceptance to a degree-granting program.
- Understand that students in this non-degree category cannot be considered for federal or state financial aid.
Students must provide their official transcripts by the end of their second session of enrollment. (16 weeks)*
*NOTE: Due to COVID-19 students that are currently on a Provisional status for two consecutive sessions, will have an 8 week extension to submit their documents. Your deadline is June 29, 2020. Please contact your school and order the missing documents.
Students with conditional admission may register for one session (8 weeks) only with maximum of 2 courses and raise their GPA (2.3 GPA for Undergraduate Students, 3.0 GPA for Graduate Students, and a GPA 3.3 for Doctoral students). No future registration is permitted if the condition is not removed. (You may or may not be eligible for Federal Financial Aid depending on the number of credits attempted while having conditional admission status.
- College Tuition and Fees
- Technical Requirements
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Online Degree Completion Program
- Associate Degree Admission Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree Admission Requirements
- Master’s Degree Admission Requirements
- Bachelor of Arts in Social Work Degree Admission Requirements
- Doctorate Degree Admission Requirements
- International Student Admission Requirements
- Non-Degree Seeking Admission Requirements
- Transfer Students
- Transfer Partnerships