Associate Degree Admission Requirements
Admission to the Associate of Arts in General Studies may be achieved by completion of the following requirements:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- High school cumulative GPA of 2.0 (if not a transfer student)
Associate Degree Enrollment Requirements
Students will be required to complete the following steps in order to be admitted and enrolled at TUW:
- Submit an application to the University.
- As a non-profit organization committed to serving the underserved, Touro University Worldwide has waived the $60 application fee for all prospective students.
- Submit official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions attended. Applicants who have not attended any post-secondary institutions are required to provide official high school transcripts or GED. Transcripts must come directly from the issuing institutions. Students who completed college coursework outside the United States must have their transcripts translated and evaluated (See Foreign Credit for additional information).
Students must provide their official transcripts by the end of their second session of enrollment. (16 weeks)*
*NOTE: Due to COVID-19 students that are currently on a Provisional status for two consecutive sessions, will have an 8 week extension to submit their documents. Your deadline is June 29, 2020. Please contact your school and order the missing documents.
Students with conditional admission may register for one session (8 weeks) only with maximum of 2 courses and raise their GPA (2.3 GPA for Undergraduate Students, 3.0 GPA for Graduate Students, and a GPA 3.3 for Doctoral students). No future registration is permitted if the condition is not removed. (You may or may not be eligible for Federal Financial Aid depending on the number of credits attempted while having conditional admission status.
TUW operates with six terms an academic year; each term lasts eight weeks. Please view the term calendar.
- College Tuition and Fees
- Technology Requirements for Online Courses
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Online Degree Completion Program
- Associate Degree Admission Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree Admission Requirements
- Master’s Degree Admission Requirements
- Bachelor of Arts in Social Work Degree Admission Requirements
- Doctorate Degree Admission Requirements
- International Student Admission Requirements
- Non-Degree Seeking Admission Requirements
- Transfer Students
- Transfer Partnerships