Embark on an In-demand Health Care Career
Our online Master of Science in Health Sciences degree is flexible, affordable, and prepares you for a rewarding career in health services administration, public health, and education. In addition, this Health Sciences major can serve as a foundation for those who want to pursue a future doctorate in health sciences.
Mission of the Program
The mission of the Touro University Worldwide Health Science Graduate Program is to educate and develop leaders in the health sciences field by providing competencies and skills needed to be productive professionals who serve the health-promotion and disease-prevention needs of diverse local, regional, national, and international populations.
These competencies and skills include the ability to perform research and program evaluation as well as delivering services in order to reduce health disparities among underserved populations
To explore their intended career, students can elect one of the concentrations from the following health sciences concentrations:
In each concentration, students build specialized knowledge in their prospective fields, from foundational theories to professional strategies. All MSHS courses are taught by real-world professionals providing an applied perspective to addressing health outcomes and disparities.
What makes the TUW online MSHS degree different?
- Affordable tuition – As an accredited nonprofit university, Touro University Worldwide offers our students affordable tuition and no additional costs for textbooks. Ask a financial aid advisor about our scholarships.
- Experienced faculty – The faculty is comprised of dedicated educators who are also experienced health care professionals.
- Cutting-edge courses – Coursework focuses on real-world skills
- Flexible – 100% online Master’s degree program
- Specialize – Customize your online MSHS degree with career-ready tracks and concentrations.
- Start ASAP – With accelerated 8-week terms, we can offer 6 start dates throughout the year
- Complete Your Degree – Transfer up To 90 Credits to complete your undergraduate degree.
- Dedicated Advisement – We strive to support our online students as they progress through their degree including Career Services.
Note: This online MSHS degree does not lead to any form of licensure or certification.
Please select a Concentration to view the Curriculum
Students specialize the Master’s in Health Science degree through the selection of one of the following concentrations:
- Public Health – explores the prevention of disease prevention. Students focus on identification of health risks while developing cutting edge strategies of prevention.
- Health Education explores biological, environmental, psychological and physical factors to prevent and promote positive health outcomes.
100% online, 8-week courses
Transfer in up to 9 credits
TUW’s affordable tuition is $500 per semester credit unit for the online MSHS degree program. A range of tuition assistance programs are available to prospective students to help reduce the out-of-pocket expenses associated with continued education, including scholarships and student loans.
Many employers offer tuition assistance programs, so speak with your human resource representative to find out if additional financial support is available to you. Touro University Worldwide tuition assistance counselors are available to determine your eligibility for financial aid and other tuition assistance programs.
Jumpstart your career with our online MSHS Degree
Touro University Worldwide’s online Master of Science in Health Sciences degree program provides a gateway to a rewarding health care career. What’s more, through the program’s concentrations, students can specialize their professional path to meet their interests and goals. Request information to learn more about this flexible online Master’s degree in health sciences.