Distinguish yourself among your peers and competitors as an industry thought leader and engage in a deeper, more profound way of learning by earning a PsyD in Human and Organizational Psychology from Touro University Worldwide (TUW).
What makes online PsyD at TUW different?
- 100% online
- Affordable tuition
- Nonprofit Accredited University
- No residency required
- No GRE required
- Accelerated admissions process
- 6 starts throughout the year
- 8 weeks session
- Learn from scholar-practitioners with expertise in the industry.
Organizational psychology is a growing field. Employers are constantly looking to gain a better understanding of what motivates their workforce in order to increase productivity, profitability and lower turnover. TUW’s doctoral program helps to promote a greater understanding and more effective implementation of psychology in the workplace.
Note: This degree does not lead to any form of licensure or certification.
TUW’s doctoral program is designed to provide:
- Provide students with the professional skills and tools to design evidence-based solutions in their professional field
- Provide a doctoral-level environment that includes faculty research guidance, technology and learning opportunities that lead to the development of the research professional competencies needed to translate theory into practical solutions that lead to successful individual or organizational change and development
- Provide a support system dedicated to student success at the Doctoral level
The TUW PsyD Program has several unique features:
- Instructors themselves are scholar-practitioners actively involved in their own professional work, solving problems and improving performance to keep pace with major trends in today’s world
- The program is designed to use a unique pedagogy in an online delivery method that gives students the flexibility to conveniently advance their education and still maintain busy schedules, work, and family lives
- A convenient program course structure, including group course assignments and research options that provide students the flexibility of completing their doctorates at their own pace