Explore Organizational Psychology
Focused on industrial-organizational psychology, our online PsyD coursework promotes a greater understanding of behavioral psychology in workforce applications. Coursework provides the professional skills to design evidence-based solutions in the industrial-organizational psychology field that lead to successful change and development.
Throughout the online PsyD program, students have access to a robust support system that is dedicated to online student success at the doctoral level. Faculty guidance, access to technology, and unique learning opportunities develop students’ applied research competencies. Students can typically complete this fully online doctoral psychology program in three years.
Organizational psychology is a growing field. Employers are constantly looking to gain a better understanding of what motivates their workforce in order to increase productivity, profitability and lower turnover. Investigate the intersection between business and organizational psychology through Touro’s online doctoral degree in psychology.
Note: This Human and Organizational Psychology PsyD degree does not lead to any form of licensure or certification.
What makes the online Doctor of Psychology at TUW different?
- 100% online program with no residency required
- Affordable tuition
- TUW is a Nonprofit Accredited University
- Accelerated admissions process with 6 starts throughout the year
- No GRE required
- Courses taught in streamlined 8-week sessions
More specifically, Touro University Worldwide’s PsyD program has several unique features:
- Instructors are scholar-practitioners who are actively involved in their own professional work and research. This scholarly work solving problems and improving workplace performance demonstrates their ability to engage with major organizational psychology trends in today’s world.
- Our fully online PsyD program uses a uniquely-designed pedagogy that gives students the flexibility to conveniently advance their education and still maintain busy schedules, work, and family lives.
- Centered on organizational psychology, our PsyD program is structured to provide students the ability to complete their doctorates at their own pace. These flexible options include group course assignments and various research opportunities.
TUW Alumni Success Story