MS in Human Resource Management
The Master of Science in Human Resource Management is designed for experienced HR professionals, building upon your existing knowledge to prepare you for advancement in the profession. Coursework covers relevant topics including ethics, training and development, management culture, compliance and organizational strategy. The curriculum offers an emphasis on real-world learning and skills that are immediately applicable.
The Master of Science in Human Resource Management program is taught by instructors who bring years of industry experience to the classroom. You will receive a thorough education in how human resources professionals manage the wide variety of administration functions within an organization, no matter the size. And because the industry is changing rapidly, courses are designed to teach the most up-to-date information possible.
Upon graduation, you will have all of the relevant skills needed for succeeding in a human resources leadership role within a company. You will have the knowledge that today’s employers are looking for, and a foundation of experiences for continued growth in the field.
TUW’s tuition is $500 per semester credit. A range of tuition assistance programs are available to prospective students to help reduce the out-of-pocket expenses associated with continued education, including scholarships and students loans. Many employers offer tuition assistance programs, so make sure to check to find out if additional financial support is available to you. TUW tuition assistance counselors are available to determine your eligibility for financial aid and other tuition assistance programs.APPLY NOW
Students must complete 12 courses, 11 standard courses and one three-credit capstone, taken last.
Students seeking to attend TUW must meet one of the following criteria to be considered for admission:
- Have earned a baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution with a minimum overall GPA of 2.5.
- Transfer student from another college/university’s graduate program in good academic standing (minimum GPA of 2.75).
- Students, who meet one of the above criteria, will be required to complete the following steps in order to be admitted and enrolled:
- As a human resource management professional, pl...
- A doctor of Management degree or a DBA? Learn t...
- The business concentration you choose helps ope...
- A Business Administration with a concentration ...
- Learning how to become an entrepreneur is chall...
Touro University Worldwide is accredited by the WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC). Touro College Los Angeles (Lander Campus) is a division of Touro University Worldwide.
For more information on WSCUC, visit www.wascsenior.org or write WSCUC at 985 Atlantic Ave., Suite 100, Alameda, CA 94501.