Get the Credit You Deserve
At Touro University Worldwide we want you to get the credit you deserve. We have intentionally designed our degrees to be transfer friendly and the result is that you are likely to complete your degree must faster than you think. Let us review your transcripts prior to even applying so that you know exactly what courses you still need to take, how much it will cost, and how soon you can earn your degree. Transfer credits are credits you have earned. Let’s apply them today!
TUW accepts credits earned by challenge examination; standardized tests such as ACE, CLEP, DANTES, Excelsior, etc. or from other institutions, provided those credits meet University transfer policies. Many of the policies for transfer credits are contained on these pages, and we encourage you to speak with an enrollment counselor to arrange for a free unofficial credit transfer evaluation. All transfer credits are reviewed and approved on an individual basis. *
Click on the links below to learn more about TUW’s transfer credit policies and partnerships:
- Traditional Transfer Credits
- Foreign Earned Academic Credit Transfer
- Non-Traditional Transfer Credits
- Military Training and/or Experience
- American Council of Education (ACE)
- National College Credit Recommendation Services (NCCRS)
- Credit by Examination
- Transfer Partnerships
Students must provide their official transcripts by the end of their second session of enrollment. (16 weeks)*
*NOTE: Due to COVID-19 students that are currently on a Provisional status for two consecutive sessions, will have an 8 week extension to submit their documents. Your deadline is June 29, 2020. Please contact your school and order the missing documents.
Students with conditional admission may register for one session (8 weeks) only with maximum of 2 courses and raise their GPA (2.3 GPA for Undergraduate Students, 3.0 GPA for Graduate Students, and a GPA 3.3 for Doctoral students). No future registration is permitted if the condition is not removed. (You may or may not be eligible for Federal Financial Aid depending on the number of credits attempted while having conditional admission status.
*The transferability of credits are subject to Touro University Worldwide transfer credit policies. Official transcripts are evaluated on an individual basis to determine which credits can be applied towards your TUW program of choice. Please speak with an enrollment advisor for more information.APPLY NOW
- College Tuition and Fees
- Technical Requirements
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Online Degree Completion Program
- Associate Degree Admission Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree Admission Requirements
- Master’s Degree Admission Requirements
- Bachelor of Arts in Social Work Degree Admission Requirements
- Doctorate Degree Admission Requirements
- International Student Admission Requirements
- Non-Degree Seeking Admission Requirements
- Transfer Students
- Transfer Partnerships
- Community outreach is an important component in...
- Health psychology is a subset of mental health ...
- Finding the best online universities is a strai...