The Office of the Registrar responsibilities are to:
- Maintain prompt and accurate records of students’ academic progress and accomplishments.
- Provide professional, efficient and knowledgeable delivery of services related to students’ academic records.
- Interpret, implement and enforce academic policies related to academic records.
- Adhere to the guidelines on professional practices and ethical standards developed by the American Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers (AACRAO).
- Comply with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) to ensure the accuracy, security and integrity of students’ academic records.
Services Provided by the Office of the Registrar
Enrollment and Degree Verification:
Please fax your request to (818) 688-3244. Third-party requests will NOT be reviewed without authorization signed by the TUW student.
Grades and Grade Report:
You may review and print your grades and grade report from the TUW student portal.
- Please complete the TUW Application for graduation from the TUW Student Portal (Graduation Application Link) when you are enrolled in your last course of the program.
- The Office of the Registrar will review your record to ensure all required documentation (official transcripts, certificate, license, CLEP, foreign credential evaluation, etc) are in place and you have successfully completed all program requirement.
- The Office of the Registrar will confirm with the bursar’s office and financial aid office that you have fulfilled all your financial obligations to the University.
- You will be invited to participate a graduation survey upon program completion. Your diploma will be mailed to your primary address that we have on file.
- You will also be notified on the details of the graduation commencement ceremony.
- You will be required to pay a $200 graduation fee, which covers the administrative cost of the graduation audit
Leave of Absence:
You may request a leave of absence on TUW’s student portal. Please review the leave of absence policy before sending in your request.
Official Transcript Request:
- Students may request an official transcript from TUW’s student portal or by filling out an Official Transcript Request form and faxing it to 818-688-3244.
- Touro University Worldwide does not release information regarding any student without the written consent of the student
- Touro University Worldwide is unable to release official transcripts for students who have an outstanding financial obligation to the University or students who have not submitted their official transcripts from institutions attended prior to TUW.
Retention of Student Records:
You may update your personal information at TUW’s student portal. However, please click the links below to request name change and program change.
- Business analytics is an essential element for ...
- Healthcare administration is essential to provi...
- A Bachelor of Business Administration with an a...