Touro University Worldwide’s (TUW) Doctorate of Business Administration (DBA) program is designed to prepare students with the skills and knowledge to solve real-world issues in an industry, lead in top executive positions, advance careers, and address the complexities of today’s business landscape with vision, knowledge, and clarity. Students hone their skills through application and engagement in scholarly and professional activities commensurate with the doctoral level.
The program will give students a comprehensive understanding of the theories and research needed to expand competencies in their current and/or future careers, as they face the challenges and the evolving demands of today’s complex business environments.
Become a more confident, innovated leaders in an ever-changing global work environments!
Research Project vs. Dissertation for the Contemporary Business Leader
TUW’s Doctorate of Business Administration (DBA) does not require a traditional dissertation. Instead, by the end of the program, you will develop a research-based doctoral project in any business and/or managerial topic of your choice that prepares YOU as the subject matter expert and thought leader in YOUR area of interest. Your topics may include but not be limited to finance, technology, accounting, healthcare management, human resources, international/global business, leadership, marketing, nonprofit management, real estate, strategic management, supply chain and more within any industry.
Your faculty are doctoral level scholar-practitioners with a wealth of subject matter expertise in all disciplines within Business Administration and leadership and actively involved in their own professional work and/or research areas of interest. Toward the end of your program, you will be able to select from this vast field of subject matter experts to provide guidance and support in your specialized area of interest for your research project and successfully complete the program.
The TUW Doctorate of Business Administration (DBA) is offered 100% online, and can be achieved while working full-time. Open to all qualified students, this program is carefully designed to work well for busy professionals and working adults just like you. New advances in educational technology enable you to take your courses to fit the way you live and work, even when you travel. All you need is a computer and Internet connection to participate in the virtual classroom.
What makes this Doctor of Management program different?
- 100% online
- Affordable tuition
- Nonprofit Accredited University
- No residency required
- No GRE required
- Accelerated admissions process
- 6 starts throughout the year
- 8 weeks session
- Learn from scholar-practitioners with expertise in the industry.
Note: This degree does not lead to any form of licensure or certification.
The TUW Doctorate of Business Administration (DBA) has several unique features:
- Faculty themselves are scholar-practitioners with subject matter expertise, actively involved in their own professional work and/or research areas of interest in multiple fields such as accounting, human resource management, finance and more.
- Curriculum design is directly applicable to the total business environment which allows you to excel in a variety of global industries in your area of interest.
- The unique pedagogy in an online delivery method provides you the flexibility to conveniently advance your education while maintaining busy schedules and family life.
The program is designed to:
- Provide students with the professional skills and tools to design evidence-based business and managerial solutions in their professional area of expertise.
- Provide a doctoral level environment that includes faculty research guidance, technology and learning opportunities that lead to successful industry scholar practitioners in business
- Provides a support system dedicated to student success at the Doctoral level.