Online Doctor of Business Administration
Online DBA Degree
The TUW DBA degree developing adaptable leaders for ever-changing global work environments.
Touro University Worldwide (TUW) Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) program is designed to prepare students with the skills and knowledge to solve real-world issues in a business environment, and advance the career of post professional students practicing in any managerial area and industry through the application and engagement in scholarly and professional activities commensurate with the doctoral level.
The program will give students a comprehensive understanding of the theories and research needed to expand competencies in their current and/or future careers, as they face the challenges and the evolving demands of today’s business complex environments.
Become a more confident, innovated leaders in a ever-changing global work environments!
The TUW Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) is offered 100% online, and can be achieved while working full-time. Open to all qualified students, this program is carefully designed to work well for busy professionals and working adults just like you. New advances in educational technology enable you to take your courses to fit the way you live and work, even when you travel. All you need is a computer and Internet connection to participate in the virtual classroom.
What makes the online Doctor of Business Administration degree at TUW different?
- 100% online
- No residency required
- No GRE required
- Accelerated admissions process
- Affordable tuition
The TUW Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) has several unique features:
- Instructors themselves are scholar-practitioners with expertise I business Administration, and leadership and actively involved in their own professional work and/or research areas of interest.
- Curriculum design is directly applicable to total business environment which allow you to excel in the global industries in your area of interest.
- The unique pedagogy in an online delivery method provides you the flexibility to conveniently advance your education while maintaining busy schedules and family lives.
The program is designed to:
- Provide students with the professional skills and tools to design evidence-based solutions in their professional area of expertise.
- Provide a doctoral level environment that includes faculty research guidance, technology and learning opportunities that lead to the development of research professional competencies needed to translate theory into practical solutions that lead to success in a selected setting.
- Provide a support system dedicated to student success at the Doctoral level.
TUW’s tuition for the Doctorate of Business Administration is $700 per semester credit unit.
Your employer may offer a tuition assistance program so speak with your human resource representative to find out if financial support is available to you. A TUW Tuition Assistance Counselor is available to you in order to determine your eligibility for financial aid and other tuition assistance programs.APPLY NOW
The program includes several steps. The first steps are courses in theory, research and putting theory to practice. Upon completion of the required courses, the student begins the phase of Doctoral Research Project Proposal and Research Project. Each student will work with a faculty dissertation chair and committee in completion of the proposal and Research Project phase. To personalize their academic journey for greater outcomes, students will chose a topic to help them focus their research activities and allow for skill development that helps conduct applied research resulting in real-world solutions.
For additional information , please visit the TUW Catalog.
Students seeking to enroll in Touro University Worldwide’s Doctor of Management program must meet the following criteria to be considered for admission:
- Have earned a Master’s degree from an accredited institution. If the degree was awarded oversees, it must be from an institution that is approved by the Ministry of Education.
- Cumulative GPA of 3.4 in the accredited Master’s Program
Students, who meet the above criteria, will be required to complete the following steps in order to be admitted and enrolled at TUW:
- Submit an application to the University. (Click here to apply)
- Submit official transcripts from all institutions attended. Transcripts must come directly from the issuing institutions. Students who completed college coursework outside the United States must have their transcripts translated and evaluated. (See Foreign Credit for additional information.)
- Submit two letters of recommendation: one from someone familiar with the prospective student’s academic work; and a professional reference from someone who has supervised the prospective student in a work environment (preferably the current supervisor, excluding family members ).
- Submit a Doctoral Entrance Essay:
The entrance essay is an essential part of the Doctoral Program and serves as the initial component of the student’s research portfolio.
The entrance essay takes the form of a narrative presenting candidates’
- career plan, and
- goals in pursuing the doctorate at Touro University Worldwide.
The Doctoral Admissions Committee will evaluate the essay. Committee members seek evidence regarding critical qualities and abilities including:
- Motivation, maturity of judgment, and creativity;
- Evidence of a sound personal agenda that includes achievable personal and professional objectives;
- Awareness of intellectual strengths as well as skills needing development;
- Awareness of program requirements
- Proficiency with standard written English including the ability to express concepts and communicate meaning in concise writing
The Doctoral Entrance Essay components should include the following:
- Biographical Component
Earlier learning experiences, both formal and informal, should be described. Characterize in terms of the nature and general outcome prior study, related work experience, and participation in scholarly research (if any).
- Career Plan Component
Explain how a doctoral-level education fits with stated career plan and goals. How will doctoral study, in conjunction with background and interests, further those goals?
- Goals in Pursuing the Doctorate
Briefly discuss why the reasons for enrolling in doctoral study at Touro University Worldwide, including but not limited to:
- The reasons for selecting the TUW program rather than another doctoral program;
- The particular goals anticipated to be attained through completion of the doctoral curriculum;
Proposed topics being considered for the dissertation.
- The role of public health is uppermost in our m...
- Entry-level psychology jobs are open in a varie...
- Forensic psychology helps solve crimes, assist ...
- Jobs for criminal justice graduates include law...
- Physician assistant doctoral programs prepare s...
Touro University Worldwide is accredited by the WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC). Touro College Los Angeles (Lander Campus) is a division of Touro University Worldwide.
For more information on WSCUC, visit www.wascsenior.org or write WSCUC at 985 Atlantic Ave., Suite 100, Alameda, CA 94501.