The Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program at TUW can be completed in one year as a full-time student. The Master of Business Administration (MBA) develops and teaches business concepts, and hones vision and skills of working professionals to become future leaders, managers and visionaries in a variety of organizational settings.
GET $3,600 Future Leaders Scholarship!
- Very affordable tuition
- Accredited by the WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC)
- Approved for candidacy by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
- No GMAT or GRE required
- Finish in one year*
- Doctorate faculty that are practitioners in the business world
- Six start dates throughout the year
- 8-week sessions
- Touro University Worldwide’s recent Alumni Survey indicates that The median annual income for our MBA alumni is $112,500
*Degree can be earned in 12 months by those who take two courses per term for six consecutive terms.
The online MBA Global Management concentration at TUW provides students with the necessary skills to pursue a career in a variety of fields including international management, global management consulting and international management leadership.
The TUW global management concentration curriculum combines the problem-solving management skills with international management and leadership theory in order to train the next generation of global management experts who are ready to solve the complex management problems of companies operating in a globalized business environment.
The global management concentration is offered 100% online, and provides students with the professional knowledge base and skills needed to prepare them to become global management experts. A flexible and affordable curriculum, upon completion of the program you will learn how to apply the management principles regarding the efficient organization of companies, global management issues and leadership.