The Master of Business Administration (MBA) program at Touro University Worldwide (TUW) can be completed in one year as a full-time student. Our MBA develops and teaches business concepts, and hones vision and skills of working professionals to become future leaders, managers and visionaries in a variety of organizational settings.
GET $3,600 Future Leaders Scholarship!
What makes TUW’s MBA program different?
- Very affordable tuition
- Accredited by the WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC)
- Approved for candidacy by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
- No GMAT or GRE required
- Finish in one year*
- Doctorate faculty that are practitioners in the business world
- Six start dates throughout the year
- 8-week sessions
- Touro University Worldwide’s recent Alumni Survey indicates that The median annual income for our MBA alumni is $112,500
*Degree can be earned in 12 months by those who take two courses per term for six consecutive terms.
The MBA Finance Concentration at TUW provides students with the necessary skills to pursue a career in a variety of fields including public finance, private finance, capital markets and financial consulting. Our MBA Finance Concentration program’s curriculum combines the problem-solving financial skills with finance theory in order to train the next generation of financial experts who are ready to solve the complex financial problems of companies operating in a globalized business environment.
The MBA Finance Concentration is offered 100% online, and provides you with the professional knowledge base and skills needed to prepare students for becoming a financial expert. A flexible and affordable curriculum, upon completion of the program you will learn to apply the financial principles regarding budgeting, funding of organizations, investment evaluations and capital markets.