Online MBA in Finance
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) program at Touro University Worldwide (TUW) can be completed in one year as a full-time student. Our MBA develops and teaches business concepts, and hones vision and skills of working professionals to become future leaders, managers and visionaries in a variety of organizational settings.
Get Your Scholarship Today, Up to 30% off Your Tuition!
What makes an MBA in Finance at TUW different?
- Very affordable tuition
- No GMAT or GRE required
- Finish in one year*
- 100% Online
- 6 start dates throughout the year
- Touro University Worldwide’s recent Alumni Survey indicates that The median annual income for our MBA alumni is $112,500
*Degree can be earned in 12 months by those who take two courses per term for six consecutive terms.
The MBA Finance Concentration at TUW provides students with the necessary skills to pursue a career in a variety of fields including public finance, private finance, capital markets and financial consulting. Our MBA Finance Concentration program’s curriculum combines the problem-solving financial skills with finance theory in order to train the next generation of financial experts who are ready to solve the complex financial problems of companies operating in a globalized business environment.
The MBA Finance Concentration is offered 100% online, and provides you with the professional knowledge base and skills needed to prepare students for becoming a financial expert. A flexible and affordable curriculum, upon completion of the program you will learn to apply the financial principles regarding budgeting, funding of organizations, investment evaluations and capital markets.
TUW’s tuition is $500 per semester credit unit. A range of tuition assistance programs are available to prospective students. These programs help reduce the out-of-pocket expenses associated with continued education. including scholarships and student loans. Many employers offer tuition assistance programs, so speak with your human resource representative to find out if additional financial support is available to you. Touro University Worldwide tuition assistance counselors are available to determine your eligibility for financial aid and other tuition assistance programs.APPLY NOW
The curriculum comprises nine core courses including a capstone plus three concentration courses, totaling 36 semester credits. To provide students with more depth in the area of business administration that relates to specific goals, students select one of the five concentrations that best relates to their aspirations.
TUW offers ten unique concentrations that allow professionals to target their course of study to meet their specific career goals.
Students seeking to attend TUW must meet one of the following criteria to be considered for admission:
- Have earned a Baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution with a minimum overall GPA of 2.5.
- Transfer student from another college/university’s graduate program in good academic standing (minimum GPA of 2.75).
Students who meet one of the above criteria, will be required to complete the following steps in order to be admitted and enrolled:
- Submit an application to the University.
- As a non-profit organization committed to serving the underserved, Touro University Worldwide has waived the $60 application fee for all prospective students.
- Submit official transcripts from all institutions attended. Transcripts must come directly from the issuing institutions. Students who completed college coursework outside the United States must have their transcripts translated and evaluated. (See Foreign Credit for additional information.) Students are required to complete step 3 by the end of their first term of enrollment.
- A Business Administration with a concentration ...
- Learning how to become an entrepreneur is chall...
- Professionals who excel in business hone their ...
- Industrial-organization psychology jobs are an ...
- Business analytics vs business intelligence: an...