The Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program at TUW can be completed in one year as a full-time student. The Master of Business Administration (MBA) develops and teaches business concepts, and hones vision and skills of working professionals to become future leaders, managers and visionaries in a variety of organizational settings.
GET $3,600 Future Leaders Scholarship!
- Very affordable tuition
- Accredited by the WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC)
- Approved for candidacy by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
- No GMAT or GRE required
- Finish in one year*
- Doctorate faculty that are practitioners in the business world
- Six start dates throughout the year
- 8-week sessions
- Touro University Worldwide’s recent Alumni Survey indicates that The median annual income for our MBA alumni is $112,500
*Degree can be earned in 12 months by those who take two courses per term for six consecutive terms.
The human resource management concentration at TUW provides students with the necessary skills to pursue a career in a variety of fields including HR management, HR training and development, and HR compliance.
The TUW human resource management concentration combines the problem-solving HR management skills with HR and leadership theory in order to train the next generation of HR management experts who are ready to solve the complex HR problems faced by companies operating in a globalized business environment.
The HR management concentration is offered 100% online, and provides students with the professional knowledge base and skills needed to prepare them to become HR management experts. A flexible and affordable curriculum, upon completion of the program you will learn how to apply the modern HR management principles in order to create a productive, efficient and non-discriminatory working environment.