The Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program at TUW can be completed in one year as a full-time student. The Master of Business Administration (MBA) develops and teaches business concepts, and hones vision and skills of working professionals to become future leaders, managers and visionaries in a variety of organizational settings.
GET $3,600 Future Leaders Scholarship!
What makes TUW’s MBA program different?
- Very affordable tuition
- Accredited by the WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC)
- Approved for candidacy by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
- No GMAT or GRE required
- Finish in one year*
- Doctorate faculty that are practitioners in the business world
- Six start dates throughout the year
- 8-week sessions
- Touro University Worldwide’s recent Alumni Survey indicates that The median annual income for our MBA alumni is $112,500
*Degree can be earned in 12 months by those who take two courses per term for six consecutive terms.
The MBA Accounting Concentration at TUW provides students with the necessary skills to pursue a career in a variety of fields including finance, taxation, accounting and budgeting. The TUW accounting curriculum combines the problem-solving management skills with accounting and finance theory in order to train the next generation of accounting experts who are ready to solve the problems of a dynamic global economy.
The accounting concentration is offered 100% Online, and provides you with the professional knowledge base and skills needed to prepare you for becoming an accounting professional. A flexible and affordable curriculum, upon completion of the program you will learn to apply the accounting rules to read and prepare financial statements and address the financial needs of the organizations.