Welcome to the MBA Physician/Healthcare Executive at TUW!
The MBA Physician/HealthCare Executive concentration at TUW provides students with a unique blend of necessary skills and knowledge to pursue a career in the field of healthcare delivery and administration, by focusing on the efficient management of medical practices and hospitals.
GET $3,600 Future Leaders Scholarship!
- Very affordable tuition
- Accredited by the WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC)
- Approved for candidacy by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
- No GMAT or GRE required
- Finish in one year*
- Doctorate faculty that are practitioners in the business world
- Six start dates throughout the year
- 8-week sessions
- Touro University Worldwide’s recent Alumni Survey indicates that The median annual income for our MBA alumni is $112,500
*Degree can be earned in 12 months by those who take two courses per term for six consecutive terms.
In this concentration, students have an opportunity to learn about specific managerial, financial, marketing, and operational challenges of delivering high quality healthcare in medical practices and hospitals, by learning and applying managerial, financial methods, and strategies for ensuring the efficient management of healthcare organizations.
Key highlights of the MBA Physician/Healthcare Executive Program:
- Asynchronous teaching which allows students to access all the required readings online (no required textbook).
- Flexible curriculum by allowing students to choose their course to fit their career objectives.
- Convenient and Flexible studies schedule that fits your lifestyle and your career challenges since the courses are taken 100% online.
- Courses are taught by specialized and experienced faculty who continuously provide academic assistance to students throughout the course.
- Helping train physicians and other healthcare executives to manage efficiently medical practices or hospitals by understanding and applying financial and managerial techniques to address specific needs of healthcare organizations: budgeting, contracting, human resource management, quality and safety compliance, healthcare and patient satisfaction outcomes
The Physician/Health Executive Concentration is designed to allow students with the flexibility of selecting courses specific to their general need in a medical practice and/or healthcare setting such as learning about healthcare systems, quality assurance, legal and ethics issues, how to effectively manage a medical practice, and best practices in hospital management.
Coupling specific concentration courses tailored to a specific need with the core MBA courses will ensure that students have learned contemporary managerial principles applicable to physicians and/or health care executives to apply managerial skillsets to medical practices, hospitals and other healthcare organizations.