Touro University Worldwide offers seven concentrations in the online Master of Business Administration program. This gives students a wide range of possible MBA specializations. The fully online program allows professionals who are looking to move up in their current field or who are seeking to change careers the opportunity to earn their degree while maintaining work and personal schedules.
All TUW MBA students study concepts like professional communications, ethics and organizational behavior. Through the required core courses, students are able to better understand where their skills lie and which concentration is right for them and their career goals. The concentrations for the TUW online MBA program are:
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) Management
- Cybersecurity Management
- Global Management
- Health Administration Management
- Human Resources Management
- Nonprofit Management
- Physicians and Healthcare Executives
The concentrations that TUW offers cover a wide variety of business careers, enabling graduates of the MBA program to pursue their dream job.
A concentration in accounting prepares graduates to become accountants and auditors who prepare and examine financial records. The median annual income for accountants and auditors is $67,190, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS). Jobs for accountants and auditors are expected to increase 11 percent by 2024.
Artificial Intelligence (AI) Management
TUW’s online MBA with a concentration in Artificial Intelligence(AI) Management offered a unique blend of necessary skills and knowledge to pursue a management career in companies venturing into the AI arena. Touro University Worldwide’s recent Alumni Survey indicates that the median annual income for our MBA alumni is $112,500.
TUW’s online MBA in Cybersecurity Management provides students with the necessary skills to pursue a career in a variety of fields including cybersecurity, data management and compliance, management of IT infrastructure and services.
Are you interested in becoming a financial analyst? Financial analysts advise businesses and individuals about investments. They make an average of $80,310 a year, and jobs are expected to grow 12 percent by 2024.
Students who are interested in adding an international flavor to their MBA should choose global management as their concentration. International business and consulting are covered by this concentration. The median salary for a global business continuity manager, for example, is $97,570, according to PayScale. As the global marketplace expands and diversifies, there will be more demand for professionals who understand international business.
Health Administration Management
Health care is the fastest growing industry in the United States. There is an increasing, steady demand for professionals who understand both business and the world of health care. Ethical and legal issues as well as quality assurance are covered in this concentration. Medical and health services managers make an average salary of $94,500, the BLS reports. The occupational outlook for this field suggests 17 percent growth by 2024.
Human Resources Management
Business professionals with strong interpersonal skills often prefer to work in human resources. This concentration focuses on contemporary issues in human resources and laws pertaining to employees. The average salary for a human resources manager is $104,440. Job growth is projected to be 9 percent by 2024.
Marketing research, integrated marketing and social media marketing are all covered by this concentration. MBA graduates with a marketing concentration are equipped with the skills and knowledge needed to build brands and create marketing strategies that respond to trends in the marketplace. The average salary for a marketing manager is $128,750. The BLS expects 9 percent job growth by 2024.
For those who are interested in using their business skills to do good in the world, the non-profit management concentration is perfect. A BLS analysis of non-profit wages shows managers earning about $34 per hour.
Physicians and Health Care Executives
The MBA Physician/HealthCare Executive concentration at TUW provides students with a unique blend of necessary skills and knowledge to pursue a career in the field of healthcare delivery and administration, by focusing on the efficient management of medical practices and hospitals.
- What You’ll Earn: Salaries in Health and Human Services
- Things to Consider When You Are Getting An MBA
- Psychology: Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science?
- Interested in Becoming a Psychologist?
- 5 Career Paths for Public Health Degree Graduates
- Five Traits of a Good Leader
- Healthcare Administration Careers
- What is Dispute Resolution
- Bachelor of Science Job Opportunities
- The Role of Industrial and Organizational Psychology in the Workplace
- A Day in the Life of a Healthcare Administrator
- What is the Role of an Organizational Psychologist?
- How to Become a Healthcare Administrator
- How Do I Become a Marriage and Family Therapist?
- A Day in the Life of a Social Worker
- Jobs in Psychology
- Career Profile: Nursing Home Administrator
- Defining Conflict Management
- Social Work Code of Ethics
- What Can I Do with a Health Sciences Degree
- Unique Social Work Careers
- Career Profile: Health Educator
- Marriage and Family Therapists: Salary Potential and Career Growth
- Are You Well-Suited for a Career in Human Services?
- Should I Get a Doctoral Degree?
- Social Workers and Marriage and Family Therapists
- Options for Associate Degree Graduates
- What Degree Should I Get?
- Liberal Studies vs General Studies
- Human Resource Management Degree
- Steps to Becoming a Psychologist
- What Does An Educational Psychologist Do?
- 5 Types of Therapists
- General Studies Degree Career Possiblities
- 4 Types of Therapy for Mental Health and Well-Being
- Top 4 Careers in Public Health
- Careers in Industrial & Organizational Psychology
- Is A General Studies Degree Worth It?
- Top 5 Jobs: Industrial and Organizational Psychology
- What Is A Human Resources Manager?
- Tackling Nonprofit Fundraising
- A Day in the Life of a Financial Analyst
- 5 Ways to Define Good Communication
- How Do I Become an Accountant?
- Fortune 500 Companies in California
- Communication Skills in the Workplace
- 5 Qualities of a Good Manager
- MBA Specializations
- How to Become a Family Therapist
- What Can You Do With an MBA?
- What is a Human Resource Manager
- What Do I Need to Become a Psychologist?
- Is Earning an MBA Worth the Effort?
- For decades, earning an MBA has been the pathwa...
- California transfer students can finish their d...
- A successful online student follows these tips ...