Online Master of Business Administration
Educational technology allows students to take courses in a way that suits their needs. A computer and an Internet connection are all you need. The online business administration degree program is designed to give considerable control over the place and pace at which students complete their studies.
What makes us different?
- Very affordable tuition
- No GMAT or GRE required
- Finish in one year*
- Choose from 7 concentrations
- 6 start dates throughout the year
*Degree can be earned in 12 months by those who take two courses per term for six consecutive terms.
Touro University Worldwide understands the demands at home and at work for professional adults, so we have structured this online MBA degree program to allow students the flexibility they need to adjust their course load from one academic term to another.
The Master of Business Administration has many applications in businesses and organizations of all sizes. Demand is increasing for capable professionals who have a firm understanding of the theories, research studies and business models that may be applied to real-world businesses and organizations.
Strong interest in this respected area of professional education has created an additional demand for faculty and staff who understand higher concepts in organizational systems. MBA students are applying their new knowledge in almost every field including healthcare, business and government.Request Info >>
TUW’s tuition is $500 per semester credit unit. A range of tuition assistance programs are available to prospective students to help reduce the out-of-pocket expenses associated with continued education, including scholarships and students loans. Many employers offer tuition assistance programs, so speak with your human resource representative to find out if additional financial support is available to you. Touro University Worldwide tuition assistance counselors are available to determine your eligibility for financial aid and other tuition assistance programs.APPLY NOW
The curriculum comprises nine core courses including a capstone plus three concentration courses, totaling 36 semester credits. To provide students with more depth in the area of business administration that relates to specific goals, students select one of the five concentrations that best relates to their aspirations.
TUW offers five unique concentrations that allow professionals to target their course of study to meet their specific career goals.
Concentrations include the following:
Students seeking to attend in TUW must meet one of the following criteria to be considered for admission:
- Have earned a Baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution with a minimum overall GPA of 2.5.
- Transfer student from another college/university’s graduate program in good academic standing (minimum GPA of 2.75).
Students, who meet one of the above criteria, will be required to complete the following steps in order to be admitted and enrolled:
- Submit an application to the University.
- As a non-profit organization committed to serving the underserved, Touro University Worldwide has waived the $60 application fee for all prospective students.
- Submit official transcripts from all institutions attended. Transcripts must come directly from the issuing institutions. Students who completed college coursework outside the United States must have their transcripts translated and evaluated. (See Foreign Credit for additional information.) Students are required to complete step 3 by the end of their first term of enrollment.
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Master of Arts in Dispute Resolution
- Master of Arts in Industrial and Organizational Psychology
- Master of Arts in Public Administration
- Master of Business Administration
- MBA with Concentration in Accounting
- MBA with Concentration in Cybersecurity Management
- MBA with Concentration in Finance
- MBA with Concentration in Global Management
- MBA with Concentration in Health Administration Management
- MBA with Concentration in Human Resources Management
- MBA with Concentration in Marketing
- MBA with Concentration in Nonprofit Management
- Master of Science in Human Resource Management