Accredited Online Business Degree Programs
Business is powered by knowledge, experience and innovation. As industries advance companies are seeking out confident leaders to take charge of this new business environment.
Business education gives professionals an edge in a competitive workforce. Business programs offered through Touro University Worldwide include courses that are focused on practical studies in areas such as; employee relations, project management, marketing, operations, finance, supply chain management and more. As result, students are able to apply what they’ve learned to real-world settings and are put in a position to achieve greater career outcomes.
Students benefit from our flexible learning platform and scholar-practitioner faculty members. Their experience coupled with a rigorous academic program ensures that graduates are prepared for today’s business environment.
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration and Management
- Master of Arts in Industrial and Organizational Psychology
- Master of Business Administration
Dr. Shelia Lewis
- Distinguished 22-year veteran of the U.S. Army who served in the Signal Corps and retired as a First Sergeant.
- Began teaching in the Touro system in 2007
- Significant experience teaching and developing courses for Touro University Worldwide, Touro University International, and Fort Hood’s Noncommissioned Officers Leadership and Development Program, part of Central Texas College.
Roles at TUW
- Director of the School of Business and Management
- Associate Provost of Quality Assurance at Touro University Worldwide
Ready to Get Started?
Touro University Worldwide is accredited by the WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC). Touro College Los Angeles (Lander Campus) is a division of Touro University Worldwide.
For more information on WSCUC, visit www.wascsenior.org or write WSCUC at 985 Atlantic Ave., Suite 100, Alameda, CA 94501.