Online Industrial & Organizational Psychology Master’s Degree
The success of any organization depends on people. How they relate to one another. How they communicate with each other. How they collaborate to produce quality products and/or deliver first-class customer service. TUW’s graduate program in Industrial & Organizational Psychology (I/O Psychology) is the application of psychological science to helping people in organizations function more effectively.
As a student in the I/O Psychology program, you will learn how to help organizations understand the link between happy, productive employees and profitability. You will learn how to deal with issues such as low morale, low productivity, ineffective processes, and a lack of teamwork.
Industrial & Organizational Psychology is one of the fastest growing specialty areas in the field of psychology, with an expected 26 percent increase in jobs through the year 2018. The Touro I/O Psychology program is consistent with the values and guidelines of the Societies of Industrial & Organizational Psychology, Human Resource Management, and Consulting Psychology.
Note: This degree does not lead to any form of licensure.Request Info >>
TUW’s tuition is $500 per semester credit. A range of tuition assistance programs are available to prospective students to help reduce the out-of-pocket expenses associated with continued education, including scholarships and students loans. Many employers offer tuition assistance programs, so speak with your human resource representative to find out if additional financial support is available to you. TUW tuition assistance counselors are available to determine your eligibility for financial aid and other tuition assistance programs.APPLY NOW
Curriculum consists of 12 classes for 36 semester credits and includes nine core courses along with three courses selected from your chosen concentration. The capstone course is the final course taken in the program, and will be focused on a organizational or career-related situation that is relevant to you.
Concentrations to choose from:
- Coaching and Consulting
- Human Resource Management
- Occupational Health Psychology
Students seeking to attend in TUW must meet one of the following criteria to be considered for admission:
- Have earned a Baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution with a minimum overall GPA of 2.5.
- Transfer student from another college/university’s graduate program in good academic standing (minimum GPA of 2.75).
Students, who meet one of the above criteria, will be required to complete the following steps in order to be admitted and enrolled:
- Submit an application to the University.
- As a non-profit organization committed to serving the underserved, Touro University Worldwide has waived the $60 application fee for all prospective students.
- Submit official transcripts from all institutions attended. Transcripts must come directly from the issuing institutions. Students who completed college coursework outside the United States must have their transcripts translated and evaluated. (See Foreign Credit for additional information.) Students are required to complete step 3 by the end of their first term of enrollment.
As a non-profit institution committed to serving the underserved, Touro University Worldwide has waived the $60 application fee for all prospective students.
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Master of Arts in Dispute Resolution
- Master of Arts in Industrial and Organizational Psychology
- Master of Arts in Public Administration
- Master of Business Administration
- MBA with Concentration in Accounting
- MBA with Concentration in Cybersecurity Management
- MBA with Concentration in Finance
- MBA with Concentration in Global Management
- MBA with Concentration in Health Administration Management
- MBA with Concentration in Human Resources Management
- MBA with Concentration in Marketing
- MBA with Concentration in Nonprofit Management
- Master of Science in Human Resource Management