Online Bachelor of Business Administration Degree
The Bachelor of Science in Business Administration and Management (BSBA) degree provides students an opportunity to complete an undergraduate degree and advance their business career. Students will acquire essential management concepts and techniques while learning to organize, motivate and lead individuals in diverse public and private business enterprises.Request Info >>
TUW presents a flexible course of study by offering the business management degree online. The degree is designed to maximize the number of transfer credits counted toward the degree, resulting in a shorter completion time. Drawing on TUW’s exceptional professional practice faculty, students learn firsthand from industry experts who bring relevance to the classroom. Students can immediately apply the lessons learned in the classroom to their current job while preparing to advance their careers to the next level.
Through careful selection of elective classes, students in the BSBA program can leverage their knowledge for additional academic and practical programs in areas such as human resource management, project management, marketing, operation, supply chain management and more.
|Course Length||8 weeks|
|Total Credit Hours||120|
|Cost per Credit Hour||$400|
Student CenteredThe BSBA program is student centered in a number of ways. Class sizes are limited and more personal, so you receive more of your professor’s time. All TUW professors are carefully selected for their credentials and passion as an educator. APPLY NOW
The Bachelor of Science in Business Administration and Management requires a total of 120 credit hours for completion.
- General Education (45 credits)
- Core Requirements (39 credits, includes a 3 credit capstone)
- Electives (24 credits)
- Concentration (12 credits)
The time it will take to complete the business administration degree online can vary. The duration of the program depends on several factors, including the number of credits accepted for transfer and whether or not students take time off between courses. Students who enroll full time (12 credits per semester for three semesters each academic year) can complete the degree in three and a half years. Students who enroll part-time (six credits per semester for three semesters each academic year) will complete the program in seven years.
Students seeking enrollment in the BSBA program must meet one of the following criteria to be considered for admission:
- Be a high school graduate.
- Have successfully completed the General Educational Development (GED) test.
- Be a transfer student in good academic standing from another accredited college or university.
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- BSBA with Concentration in Accounting
- BSBA with Concentration in Criminal Justice
- BSBA with Concentration in Entrepreneurship
- BSBA with Concentration in Human Resources Management
- BSBA with Concentration in Marketing
- BSBA with Concentration in Project Management
- BSBA with Concentration in Homeland Security Emergency Disaster Management
- Master of Arts in Dispute Resolution
- Master of Arts in Industrial and Organizational Psychology
- Master of Arts in Public Administration
- Master of Business Administration
- MBA with Concentration in Accounting
- MBA with Concentration in Cybersecurity Management
- MBA with Concentration in Finance
- MBA with Concentration in Global Management
- MBA with Concentration in Health Administration Management
- MBA with Concentration in Human Resources Management
- MBA with Concentration in Marketing
- MBA with Concentration in Nonprofit Management
- Master of Science in Human Resource Management