A Holiday Message from Dr. Yoram Neumann
As the year draws to a close, I wanted to take a moment to reflect on the past year and the many amazing accomplishments of the Touro University Worldwide community.
Touro University Worldwide continues to grow and establish itself as an innovator of online education. We welcomed many new students to the university this year and our alumni membership continues to grow. We admire and respect you and the commitment you have made to advancing your life through higher education. We know this is a challenging task that requires determination and perseverance.
We are continuing to make improvements to our online systems this year. We launched 3 new degree programs in 2016, the Master of Arts in Dispute Resolution, a Master’s degree in HR management and the Bachelor of Arts in Social Work, and have been welcoming new students into these programs.
On behalf of the faculty and the administration of Touro University Worldwide, I would like to wish all our students and alumni a happy and healthy holiday season, and a safe and prosperous New Year!
Yoram Neumann, Ph.D.
Chief Executive Officer
Touro University Worldwide
2 Responses to “A Holiday Message from Dr. Yoram Neumann”
- Choosing a Major – A Self Reflective Process: Matching a Career With Who You Are (Not the Other Way Around)
- Returning to School as an Adult – It’s Never Too Late to Improve Your Life and Career
- How To Be a Good Leader – Developing Leadership Skills in a Complex World
- Benefits of Earning an Associate of Arts in General Studies
- Earning a Master’s Degree Online – An Advanced Degree for Non-Traditional Students