How it Works
Touro University Worldwide (TUW) allocate $50,000 per academic year toward the Dr. Edith Neumann Scholarship Fund. All of the funds are donated to TUW. TUW will award $1,000 to eligible students up to 50 students per academic year. Scholarship awards are considered during Fall and Spring terms.
For consideration of the Dr. Edith Neumann Scholarship fund, eligible new students need to:
- Submit TUW’s complete application for admission.
- Be a citizen of the United States of America.
- Submit the scholarship application to Admissions at least two weeks before the start date of the Fall or Spring term session.
- Provide official transcripts as needed (High school transcripts and college transcripts)
- Be a New Degree-seeking student in one of the eligible degree programs.
- Enroll as a full-time student.