A doctor of Management degree or a DBA? Learn the differences and similarities of each. Earn your doctorate online at Touro University Worldwide.
- Published in Doctoral Programs
DBA vs DMGT? Whether you earn a Doctor in Business Administration or Doctor of Management, both prepare for top leadership jobs. Study online at TUW.
Many students who earn an MBA see entering a Doctor of Business Administration program as the next logical step on their academic journey. But while many DBA students have earned an MBA, it’s not a requirement to do so. The online DBA program at Touro University Worldwide welcomes students who have earned a graduate degree
- The Career Planning Process
- Benefits of Earning an Associate of Arts in General Studies
- Earning a Master’s Degree Online – An Advanced Degree for Non-Traditional Students
- Online Master of Business Administration: Meeting the Business Challenges of the 21st Century
- Launch a Rewarding Career with an Accounting Associate Degree