Why There Is a Growing Demand for Dispute Mediators
It only takes a few moments of scanning the news or scrolling through social media feeds to see why the demand for dispute mediators is on the rise.
In addition to the constant internet squabbling over a seemingly endless list of hot-button topics, there is also a steady stream of news about heated disputes involving every conceivable segment of society — disputes that only seem to get more and more heated. And those are only the disputes we hear about.
In short, more people feel wronged than ever before, and they want justice.
Reasons for Growth
Some disagreements simply can’t be resolved without attorneys and a court room, and more disagreements than ever before and now being settled via dispute resolution.
- Disputes settled with the help of a mediator allow the involved parties to state their cases — and, in turn, get those cases settled faster than if they were subject to the process and rules found in a courtroom.
- Face-to-face mediation and arbitration cases are conducted without details of the parties’ arguments, complaints, and other disclosures becoming public knowledge.
- Dispute resolution helps navigate complex workplace challenges and reach the next level of leadership to lend to organizational success. In other words, dispute resolution provides your organization with the competitive edge to resolve disputes internally and externally.
The increased demand for quicker and less expensive dispute resolution services has also created a demand for skilled mediators. Touro University Worldwide’s online Master of Arts degree in Dispute Resolution was designed to meet that demand (see https://www.tuw.edu/academics/business/ma-in-dispute-resolution/).
About Our Program
Presented by instructors with numerous years of industry experience and experts in the field of law, our online Master of Arts in Dispute Resolution will provide you with the knowledge and skill needed to resolve conflicts that can significantly impact both the budgets and morale of individuals and organizations.
Your instruction will focus on ever-expanding and evolving real-world skills, including negotiation, mediation, arbitration, and facilitation, along with other foundations of dispute resolution and alternative dispute resolution.
Upon graduation, you will have the most up-to-date knowledge, skills, and expertise needed for successfully resolving disputes in a variety of positions such as a manager, union representative, advocate, consultant, or to pursue a position such as arbitrator and mediator.
- An online associate degree program helps workin...
- An affordable online master’s degree from TUW p...
- A Master of Business Administration online degr...
- An accounting associate degree opens the door t...
- Earning an associate degree opens the door to c...