School of Business and Management
School of Psychology
School of Health and Human Services
- Bachelor of Arts in Social Work
- Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences - Health Care Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences - Health Education
- Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences - Long-Term Care Administration
- Master of Arts in Marriage and Family Therapy
- Master of Science in Health Sciences - Health Education
- Master of Science in Health Sciences - Public Health
New education demands are being placed on professionals in an effort to support a new business environment. Powered by advanced technology and emerging communication trends, businesses are able to operate smarter, more efficiently and on a global scale. To support these efforts, businesses large and small, locally and around the world are turning to professionals with a college degree to join their workforce and take on high-powered leadership roles.
Touro University Worldwide offers diverse online degree programs that are grounded in scholar-practitioner orientation to help you succeed in this brave new business world. Students currently enrolled in our degree programs believe in the benefits of a Touro University Worldwide education.
The fully online degree programs deliver cutting-edge knowledge with practical experience so graduates are prepared to enter the workforce for the first time or are given a boost to climb up the corporate ladder. With a degree from Touro University Worldwide, graduates will:
- Foster intellectual and ethical development for personal and professional growth.
- Engage in transformative learning experiences.
- Gain communication, leadership and critical thinking skills.
- Discover a life of purpose focused on leadership and service.
Touro University Worldwide offers degree programs in a variety of professional fields and at every education level to meet your needs.