From its beginning in 1970 in New York City, Touro University was founded on the belief that education is key to a successful democracy and providing equal opportunity to all citizens. The name of the non-profit university comes from Judah Touro and his father, Isaac. Isaac was a leader in the colonial period in America.
- Published in News
- The Career Planning Process
- Benefits of Earning an Associate of Arts in General Studies
- Earning a Master’s Degree Online – An Advanced Degree for Non-Traditional Students
- Online Master of Business Administration: Meeting the Business Challenges of the 21st Century
- Launch a Rewarding Career with an Accounting Associate Degree