Online MBA no GMAT Required
For graduate students who aspire to decision-making positions, the online MBA program from Touro University Worldwide offers the chance to learn the leadership skills needed to effectively oversee operations of all sizes.
The convenient and efficient online MBA program from TUW provides core courses that educate students on both the behavioral and business aspects of management. Students also select a concentration that allows them to develop deeper knowledge in their chosen career field.
TUW designed the flexible, online program with professionals in mind – both those with undergraduate business degrees and those who earned a degree in another field. As part of that design, students are not required to take the GMAT or GRE to apply for the MBA program.
MBA No GMAT
Students who apply for the online TUW MBA program do not have to take the GMAT or the GRE. Many students ask about standardized test requirements. TUW officials decided long ago that entrance exam scores did not offer an accurate prediction of future student success, so they do not require it.
Instead, students who want to apply to the online MBA program must meet one of the two following criteria:
- Earn a baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution with a minimum overall GPA of 2.5
- Apply as a transfer student from another college/university’s graduate program in good academic standing (minimum GPA of 2.75)
10 MBA Concentrations
The TUW online MBA program offers students the chance to focus on one of 10 different concentrations. This allows professionals to gain skills in areas that support career advancement in their specific field. Every student also takes core courses that prepare them for organizational leadership.
MBA Core Courses
All TUW MBA students take nine core courses that include:
- Professional Communications
- Management Across Cultures
- Ethics for Business Professionals
- Managerial Accounting
- Financial Principles & Management
- Contemporary Marketing
- Strategy and Planning
- Managing Organizational Behavior
- Capstone Project
Students choose a concentration where they can take courses that hone their talents in specific areas of business. The TUW online MBA program offers the following concentrations, with example courses listed with each.
- Accounting: Audit Corporate Accounting, Financial Statement Analysis, and Advanced Accounting
- Artificial intelligence (AI) management: Introduction to Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning and Robots in Business and Special Topics in Artificial Intelligence Business
- Cybersecurity management: Foundations of Cybersecurity Management, Foundations of Data Protection and Compliance & Legal Issues.
- Finance: Budgeting, Investments & Portfolios and Global Finance
- Global management: International Business, Consulting in Global Management and Management & Leadership
- Health administration management: Health Care Systems, Health Care Ethical and Legal Issues and Quality Assurance in Health Care
- Human resources management: Human Resources Management, Human Resources Management, and Law and Contemporary Issues in Human Resources Management
- Marketing: Marketing Research, Integrated Marketing, and Social Media Marketing Strategy
- Non-profit management: Foundations of Non-profit Management, Financial Decision-Making for Non-profits, and Marketing and Revenue Generation for Non-profits
- Physician/Health executive: Quality Assurance in Health Care, Effective Management of Medical Practice, and Best Practices in Hospital Management
The online TUW MBA program offers many advantages. Two of the biggest are the speed at which a student can complete the program and the scholarship opportunities.
TUW designed the program to give MBA students control over when and how they earn their graduate degree. By offering the course online, TUW allows students to schedule classwork around busy personal and professional schedules.
For those who enter the program full-time, it’s possible to complete the program in a year. These students take two eight-week courses per term for six consecutive terms.
TUW offers financial aid to students who qualify. In addition to need-based financial aid, the school also helps military veterans and current service members to connect with financial aid resources, such as those offered through the GI Bill. The school also offers service members and veterans up to 40% off their tuition through the Military Achievement Scholarship. TUW also offers an MBA Scholarship available to all students for a 30% discount on tuition.
Students who receive aid directly from the school must maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress.
What You’ll Learn
Students in the online MBA program graduate the program with the ability to interpret theoretical concepts and perspectives that rank among the most important in leadership and management, according to the most recent scholarship.
Other student outcomes include the ability to:
- Synthesize concepts from business literature and contemporary business issues that contribute to successful decision-making
- Practice the application of theory in leadership and management in a variety of business settings
- Integrate various aspects of course content into an encompassing, congruent, and effective approach to leadership and management in business
- Value ethical practices in managerial decision making within an organization
- Apply cross-cultural competencies in an organization
- Appraise managerial roles in strategic planning processes
- Use accounting and financial tools to inform managerial/business decisions
- As a school counselor, you will interact with s...
- As a human resource management professional, pl...
- A doctor of Management degree or a DBA? Learn t...
- The business concentration you choose helps ope...
- A Business Administration with a concentration ...