Non-Degree Seeking Students – Online Courses
Students can attend Touro University Worldwide as non-degree seeking, and take individual courses as prerequisites for a desired program, to transfer your credits to a TUW Degree Program, or another University or College,* to gain new skills for your career, and or simply enhance your education.
Students can choose from more than 300 individual online classes, in 8-week sessions and earn transfer-friendly college credits.
Non-Degree Seeking students are required to submit the no fee application, and are subject to TUW admission requirements.
Below are the limits regarding the number of courses you can take as a non-degree seeking student.
Students can enroll in as many undergraduate level courses they desire, and can take up to two courses in an 8-week session (6 credits). Also, students can apply up to 18 credit hours taken as a TUW non-degree seeking student toward an undergraduate degree at TUW.
Students can enroll in as many graduate level courses they desire, and can take up to two courses in an 8-week session (6 credits). Also, students can apply up to 12 credit hours taken as a TUW non-degree seeking student toward a graduate degree at TUW.
Non-degree-seeking students are not eligible for financial aid.
* It is the student’s responsibility to review the transfer institution’s program transfer policy, to ensure that the credits earned at TUW are transferable to that institution.
- Community outreach is an important component in...
- Health psychology is a subset of mental health ...
- Finding the best online universities is a strai...
- Does social media cause depression? With more t...
- The best industries for project management incl...