Distinguish yourself among your peers and competitors as an industry thought leader and engage in a deeper, more profound way of learning by earning a PsyD with concentration in Organization Leadership from Touro University Worldwide (TUW).
The Online Doctoral Degree In Psychology (PsyD)-Organizational Leadership Concentration program’s emphasis is professional-practice and is guided by Touro’s focus on professional graduate education, and specifically in the psychology of organizational leadership. Students in the program will learn to apply the Scholar-Practitioner Model to real-world research and take an evidence-based approach to problem-solving in a variety of organizational settings.
Graduates of the program’s concentration will possess a discerning understanding of how the psychology of organizational leadership applies to a variety of areas such as ethics in organizations, theoretical underpinnings of human resource management, and the theories associated with collaboration both internal and external to an organization.
What makes online PsyD at TUW different?
- 100% online
- Affordable tuition
- Nonprofit Accredited University
- No residency required
- No GRE required
- Accelerated admissions process
- 6 starts throughout the year
- 8 weeks session
- Learn from scholar-practitioners with expertise in the industry.
The program’s concentration provides theory to application through research that will expand competencies to enhance students’ area of interest regarding organizational leadership, in today’s technologically sophisticated, media-connected, and culturally diverse global environment.
Note: This degree does not lead to any form of licensure or certification.
TUW’s doctoral program is designed to:
- Provide students with the professional skills and tools to design evidence-based solutions in their professional field
- Provide a doctoral-level environment that includes faculty research guidance, technology and learning opportunities that lead to the development of the research professional competencies needed to translate theory into practical solutions that lead to successful individual or organizational change and development
- Provide a support system dedicated to student success at the Doctoral level
The TUW PsyD concentration in Organizational Leadership has several unique features:
- Instructors themselves are scholar-practitioners actively involved in their own professional work, solving problems and improving performance to keep pace with major trends in today’s world
- The program is designed to use a unique pedagogy in an online delivery method that gives students the flexibility to conveniently advance their education and still maintain busy schedules, work, and family lives
- A convenient program course structure, including group course assignments and research options that provide students the flexibility of completing their doctorates at their own pace
What Can You Do With a Doctor of Psychology in Human and Organizational Psychology – Organizational Leadership?
Earning a Doctor of Psychology in Human and Organizational Psychology – Organizational Leadership from Touro University Worldwide prepares graduates as thought leaders in human and organizational psychology. The knowledge and leadership skills graduates learn are transferable to every industry. Graduates often work in research or in academia, although some may seek jobs as leaders in their field at private companies, government agencies, or nonprofits. Potential job titles include:
- Senior Researcher
- Policy Expert
- Workforce Insight Analyst
- Management Consultant
- Employee Engagement Analyst
- Human Resources Systems Developer
The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) reports that the median annual salary for those in industrial-organizational psychology fields is $144,610.
The online TUW Doctor of Psychology in Human and Organizational Psychology – Organizational Leadership prepares graduates with the leadership skills and knowledge needed for success in these in-demand fields.
BLS salary source: https://www.bls.gov/oes/current/oes193032.htm
Sources for potential jobs: https://www.thechicagoschool.edu/insight/business/industrial-organizational-psychology-careers/
No curriculum information available for this program.
100% online, 8-week courses
Transfer in up to 6 credits
TUW’s tuition for the PsyD is $700 per semester credit unit.
Your employer may offer a tuition assistance program so speak with your human resource representative to find out if financial support is available to you. A TUW Tuition Assistance Counselor is available to you in order to determine your eligibility for financial aid and other tuition assistance programs.