Online Master’s Degree in Psychology with Concentration in Forensic Psychology
TUW is the premier online university offering superior and cost-effective education through a unique model for developing adaptable leaders for ever-changing global work environments.
The Master of Arts in Psychology Program at TUW can be completed in one year as a full-time student. The Master of Arts in Psychology teaches 21st century psychology theories along with refining the vision and skills of working professionals for various applied psychology settings.
The Master of Arts in Psychology Program with a Concentration in Forensic Psychology at TUW provides its graduates with the necessary knowledge and critical thinking skills regarding Forensic Psychology. The student will learn about issues regarding the Law and Psychology, Criminal Behavior, and Assessment in Forensic Psychology in relation to crime, psychology related issues and the legal system.
Graduates completing the Master of Arts in Psychology Program with a Concentration in Forensic Psychology at TUW will be able to pursue a career in a variety of Forensic Psychology related settings such as non-profit child protective or family service agencies, victim advocacy or victim assistance programs, or as court liaison officers.
The Forensic psychology concentration is a flexible and affordable curriculum that is offered 100% online.
What makes us different?
- Very affordable tuition
- No GMAT or GRE required
- Finish in one year*
- 6 start dates throughout the year
- Professors with Real-World Experience
*Degree can be earned in 12 months by those who take two courses per term for six consecutive terms.
Note: This degree does not lead to any form of licensure.
TUW’s tuition is $500 per semester credit. A range of tuition assistance programs are available to prospective students to help reduce the out-of-pocket expenses associated with continued education, including scholarships and students loans. Many employers offer tuition assistance programs, so speak with your human resource representative to find out if additional financial support is available to you. TUW tuition assistance counselors are available to determine your eligibility for financial aid and other tuition assistance programs.APPLY NOW
Students must complete 12 courses. Nine required courses and three elective courses.
Students seeking to attend in TUW must meet one of the following criteria to be considered for admission:
- Have earned a Baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution with a minimum overall GPA of 2.5.
- Transfer student from another college/university’s graduate program in good academic standing (minimum GPA of 2.75).
Students, who meet one of the above criteria, will be required to complete the following steps in order to be admitted and enrolled:
- Submit an application to the University.
- As a non-profit organization committed to serving the underserved, Touro University Worldwide has waived the $60 application fee for all prospective students.
- Submit official transcripts from all institutions attended. Transcripts must come directly from the issuing institutions. Students who completed college coursework outside the United States must have their transcripts translated and evaluated. (See Foreign Credit for additional information.) Students are required to complete step 3 by the end of their first term of enrollment.
As a non-profit institution committed to serving the underserved, Touro University Worldwide has waived the $60 application fee for all prospective students.
- What is business analytics? It is the skill of ...
- An online healthcare administration degree from...
- Wondering how to transfer an associate degree t...
Careers for Graduates with a Doctorate Degree in Management – Concentration: Strategic Innovation and ChangeEarn a Doctorate degree in Management online at...
- There are many different types of effective lea...