Undergraduate Admission Requirements
Whether you are starting your undergraduate degree or returning to higher education to complete your bachelor’s degree, Touro University Worldwide (TUW) offers an easily accessible learning platform for academic excellence. Touro University offers undergraduate degrees in Business Administration, Psychology, Social Work, Health Sciences and more.
Prospective students seeking undergraduate admissions must meet one of the following Undergraduate Admission Requirements to be considered for enrollment:
- Be a high school graduate.
- Have successfully completed the General Educational Development (GED) test.
- Be a transfer student from another accredited college or university in good academic standing.
A cumulative GPA of 2.0 on a 4.0 scale on previous coursework is required.
Additional undergraduate admissions requirement for international students: International students must have a minimum paper-based TOEFL score of 490; or a computer-based score of 163; or an online score of 57; or an IELTS of 6.5. The TUW TOEFL code is 3157.
TUW Undergraduate Enrollment Requirements
Students meeting the above criteria for admissions are required to complete the following steps for enrollment at TUW:
- Submit an application to TUW. TUW has waived the $60 application fee for all prospective students.
- Submit official transcripts from all previously attended institutions. Transcripts must come directly from the issuing institutions. A maximum number of credits, dependent upon the requirements of the individual degree program, may be transferred from an accredited college or university. Course content from transferred credits must be substantially similar to course content required in the program. All final decisions regarding the acceptance of transfer credits are made by the TUW registrar.
Students who completed college coursework outside the U.S. must have their transcripts translated and evaluated by one of the NACES members (www.naces.org). Final enrollment decisions are made by the TUW admissions committee.
Students must provide their official transcripts by the end of their first term of enrollment. For assistance in the undergraduate admissions process, please contact:APPLY NOW BUTTON
Additional Information for Undergraduate Admissions
- An academic advisor is an important component o...
- Do you need a degree to start a business? No. B...
- An AA in General Studies leads to higher-paying...