Need-Based Scholarship for Undergraduates Degree Programs
Touro University Worldwide (TUW) is dedicated to high-quality education, flexible by design, and affordability that meets the needs of adult learners’ busy lifestyles.
TUW’s mission is to serve the underserved and educate the next generation of leaders for a better future and careers.
To make higher education accessible to lower-middle-income working families and their dependents earning between $30,000 to $80,000 annually, TUW developed a unique scholarship program that provides much-needed financial help to eligible undergraduate students with Expected Family Contribution (EFC) between 0 to 1800 to complete their undergraduate degree programs with reduced tuition.
The scholarship provides eligible students up to a 37.5% discount on tuition, depend on the student Expected Family Contribution (EFC) rang, making Touro University Worldwide one of the most affordable non-profit, accredited online universities.
Eligibility requirements and criteria:
- Submit to TUW the complete application for admission.
- Provide official transcripts as needed (High school diploma and college transcripts).
- Submit Your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA): Log in to studentaid.gov to start your FASFA for each award year. You will need an FSA ID for this.
- Must be a New Degree-seeking student.
- Enroll as a full-time student. Note: A minimum of 12 credits per semester is required to be eligible for the scholarship.
- Your tuition is a guarantee. TUW will not increase or change tuition during your program.
- Renew once a year according to Academic standing and FAFSA information.
*Students that demonstrate the financial need receive the scholarship automatically.
*Not eligible for a Lower-middle-income scholarship? Not to worry; TUW offers other scholarships for which you can apply. Please visit scholarships At TUW for more information.
- A master's degree in human resource management ...
- HR professionals play a vital role in promoting...
- Health education is vital for a healthy public,...