Online Master’s Degree in Psychology with Concentration in Media Psychology
The Master of Arts in Psychology program at TUW can be completed in one year as a full-time student. Our MA in Psychology teaches 21st century psychology theories along with refining the vision and skills of working professionals for various applied psychology settings.
The Masters in Psychology – Media Psychology Concentration at TUW provides its graduates with the necessary skills to pursue a career in a variety of media outlets such as broadcasting companies (ex. television, radio, and movie studios) along with marketing and advertising firms. Media psychologists may also work with schools, universities and other private sector organizations by helping to create effective educational materials, such as DVD’s and interactive software.
The media psychology concentration is offered 100% online, and provides you with the professional knowledge base and skills needed to prepare you for becoming a media psychologist professional. A flexible and affordable curriculum, upon completion of the program you will have the theoretical knowledge to implement media psychology skills in various applied psychology settings.
What makes us different?
- Very affordable tuition
- No GMAT or GRE required
- Finish in one year*
- 6 start dates throughout the year
- Professors with Real-World Experience
*Degree can be earned in 12 months by those who take two courses per term for six consecutive terms.
Note: This degree does not lead to any form of licensure.
TUW’s tuition is $500 per semester credit. A range of tuition assistance programs are available to prospective students to help reduce the out-of-pocket expenses associated with continued education, including scholarships and students loans. Many employers offer tuition assistance programs, so speak with your human resource representative to find out if additional financial support is available to you. TUW tuition assistance counselors are available to determine your eligibility for financial aid and other tuition assistance programs.APPLY NOW
Students must complete 12 courses. Nine required courses and three elective courses.
Students seeking to attend in TUW must meet one of the following criteria to be considered for admission:
- Have earned a Baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution with a minimum overall GPA of 2.5.
- Transfer student from another college/university’s graduate program in good academic standing (minimum GPA of 2.75).
Students, who meet one of the above criteria, will be required to complete the following steps in order to be admitted and enrolled:
- Submit an application to the University.
- As a non-profit organization committed to serving the underserved, Touro University Worldwide has waived the $60 application fee for all prospective students.
- Submit official transcripts from all institutions attended. Transcripts must come directly from the issuing institutions. Students who completed college coursework outside the United States must have their transcripts translated and evaluated. (See Foreign Credit for additional information.) Students are required to complete step 3 by the end of their first term of enrollment.
As a non-profit institution committed to serving the underserved, Touro University Worldwide has waived the $60 application fee for all prospective students.
- For decades, earning an MBA has been the pathwa...
- California transfer students can finish their d...
- A successful online student follows these tips ...
- Financial aid for college come in many forms, i...
- The role of public health is uppermost in our m...