The Touro University Worldwide Doctor of Management (DMgt) concentration in Strategic Innovation and Change is especially designed to serve the needs of working professionals who wish to enhance academic, research, and application skills for professionals and/or practitioners in the field of management with an emphasis on strategic innovation and or change. Further, the strategic innovation and change concentration provides senior executives and top management with advanced theoretical analysis, research comprehension, and applications skills necessary to perform their current or higher level jobs as well as to critically assess the landscape of strategic innovation and change in management from a top down perspective.
Graduates from the program will also be prepared to assume faculty positions in institutions of higher learning utilizing knowledge gained in this unique field of study. Finally, the DMgt program’s strategic innovation and change concentration is particularly suited for those who wish to attain senior management consultant assignments in fluid managerial settings worldwide.
The program’s concentration provides theory to application through research that will expand competencies to enhance students’ area of interest regarding strategic innovation and change and associated legal and ethical implications, which include special areas such as finance, technology and marketing. Whether students have an interest in innovation in an organization, change management or both, this unique concentration engages students to demonstrate higher level learning to address both challenges and opportunities in today’s technologically sophisticated, media-connected, and culturally diverse global environment.
What makes this Doctor of Management program different?
- 100% online
- Affordable tuition
- Nonprofit Accredited University
- No residency required
- No GRE required
- Accelerated admissions process
- 6 starts throughout the year
- 8 weeks session
- Learn from scholar-practitioners with expertise in the industry.
Note: This degree does not lead to any form of licensure or certification.
The TUW Doctor of Management concentration in Strategic Innovation and Change has several unique features:
- The faculty members are comprised of dedicated educators who hold doctoral degrees and are experienced leaders and business professionals to include technology, finance and marketing.
- The program is designed to use a unique pedagogy in an online delivery method that gives students the flexibility to conveniently advance their education and still maintain busy schedules, work, and family lives.
- Vast resources are available in the TUW online library with popular research databases useful in completing the Doctor of Management Concentration Courses.
The program is designed to:
- Provide students with the professional skills and tools to design evidence-based solutions in their professional field.
- Provide a doctoral level environment that includes faculty research guidance, technology and learning opportunities that lead to the development of the research professional competencies needed to translate theory into practical solutions for strategic innovation and change management in a variety of organizations.
- Provide a support system dedicated to student success at the Doctoral level